Epilogue

Padgett Knight

5 years later...

I was peacefully sleeping with Sebestian's arms wrapped around me however, our sleep was disturbed when we felt Noah and Zach jump on our bed.

"Careful kids, don't hurt your mother and little sister." Sebestian said to the two who were busy jumping and crawling up to us.

Those two ignored his warning while Sebestian wrapped his arms around my 28 weeks old belly. While I smiled.

Each morning was happy and with the kids now a bit grown up it was quite hilarious.

"Good morning, mom." Zach said coming between me and Sebestian, while kissing my cheek.

"Good morning, mom." Came Noah's voice who adjusted himself besides Zach, pushing an already irritated Sebestian more far away from me. He also kissed my cheek while I smiled and kissed both of their cheeks.

"No morning for dad?" I asked seeing how they ignored Sebestian.

"Yeah, you take my wife away and don't even wish me." Sebestian said faking hurt while the twins just laughed.

The twins were both exactly like Sebestian. I wonder how similarity the three of them will have when they are older. By nature, Noah was a mix of Sebestian's coldness for others and warmth towards family. Zach, was the same but he had a bit more of a soft side for me. Not like they didn't love Sebestian, both of them did. Endlessly.

"Good morning, dad." Both of them said pounding their litttle firsts with Sebestian's large one's.

Their interactions with Bradley was much and they were inheriting his sense of humor which Sebestian didn't like. Both their uncles and Sebestian spoiled all of them to no extent.

"Mom, when will little sister come?" Noah asked the question he asks almost everyday. Ever since they came to know about the arrival of their little sister they both seem to be euphoric. They already started to shop all her toys.

"Soon." I smiled stroking his hair.

Our attention went towards the light knock on the door,

"Mom, dad can I please come in?" Christian, our 3 year old asked while peeking his head in.

"Of course, buddy." Sebestian said and Christian entered coming to my side kissing my cheek and my belly.

"Good morning, mom. Good morning little sister." He said and went towards Sebestian's side and climbed up on the bed placing himself on Sebestian's chest.

"Good morning, dad." He said while placing his head in his neck.

Out of all three of them Christian is the most well behaved and patient child. However, we don't know about future but till now he is. This is probably because he spends most of his time with Alan. He also takes after his father. With his piercing blue eyes and the nature to know everything. As a kid all three of them are really curious about their surroundings.

Sebestian smiled kissing his forehead. He may not admit it but he literally blasts out of happiness when our kids call him 'Dad'. He never got love of a father and he didn't even get a proper childhood, but he didn't let an ounce of that affect him in taking care of our kids.

It still hurts him and I know it always will but with time it has slowly lessened, the kids complete him and he loves us with all his heart and so do I. Him and the kids are my life, it is impossible to imagine my life without any of them.
___________________

"MOM, DAD!" I managed to run as fast and as quick as I could manage wth my belly.

I reach the garden with heavy breathing and my eyes searching for all three of my kids just to confirm if they are alright.