Chapter 32

Padgett Eve

We currently made our way to the hotel as Sebestian said. Sebestian held my hand and was going through some documents in his laptop, while I was busy looking out of the window, admiring the beauty of Paris and all the people. Paris was indeed beautiful, the weather was a bit chilly making me regret to not keep an over coat with me, but I could endure it for a bit. I was happy to be in Paris that I didn't bother to check the phone Sebestian gave me. It wasn't my old phone, he said he wanted to gift me something new though he had all of my data in the new phone, which made me a bit hopeful as I had Cole's number.

It did make me sad to leave Sebestian but I knew better. I had to, I couldn't afford to be with him. All my thoughts stopped as we reached the hotel, it was great, it had a French name which was difficult to pronounce but when said, sounded good. Sebestian walked inside with my hands in his. The moment Sebestian stepped inside with me, everybody kind of froze, they were obviously scared of him, but still some women managed to pull a glare to me making me try to hide myself behind Sebestian's broad back, but Sebestian just held my hand a bit tighter and ran his thumb across the back of my hand, comforting me. We were soon greeted by a middle-aged man.

"Good Evening, Mr.Knight." He said slightly bowing. He spoke a bit funny, I believe it was because of his accent. Sebestian just nodded at him, coldly like he always does and walked towards the lift. The man hurriedly followed us and entered the lift with us. The lift thankfully was quite and not crowded, unlike the ground floor. The lift was silent until the manager decoded to break it. He said something in French which I completely failed to understand, but Sebestian didn't as he fluently carried on a conversation with him. All this talking in French just made me uncomfortable and curious, whatever they were talking about seemed serious enough.

Thankfully after the lift came to a stop, they stopped talking. It was really wierd.

"This way, Mrs. Knight." The manager said pointing his hands towards the left, but Sebestian already knew it. The manager walked behind me and Sebestian walked infront of me with his hands holding mine. We stopped infront of the beautiful chocolate brown double doors. The manager opened them and held it for me and Sebestian to enter, I silently thanked him for his kindness while Sebestian just walked inside, dragging me with him. As I stepped inside I took in the view of the penthouse. It was huge and was beautiful and classy. The whole penthouse was in a color of white and biege which were both a bit dark, the dimly lit golden lights just added beauty to it. It was nice being outside of the mansion, and see something else except the black walls of the masion.

"You like it?" He asked when he caught me looking around. I eagerly nodded my head making him chuckle lightly. He then again dragged me, something really needs to stop doing, to the double door slightly smaller than the ones at the entrance. It was a bedroom, the master bedroom. I was tired again, I really don't know why, because I literally did nothing but sleep through most of the flight, it was confusing but the tiredness didn't really allow me to think firther in this matter. I headed to the bed as Sebestian headed towards the washroom, I suppose. I dropped myself on the mattress and began closing my eyes, when a voce interrupted me.

"Come on, Padgett. Change first then you can go to sleep." It was Sebestian he told me like a parent, and I just hummed in response, still not moving. I then heard the door close, thinking he was gone, I just made myself more comfortable. I was just about to sleep when I was pulled up, my eyes wide open and I came face to face with Sebestian. He was sitting infront of me.

"Stretch your hands up." He said making me wonder what exactly he wanted to do. I did as I told and Sebestian started removing pulling my dress upwards, I immediately pulled my hands, down stopping his from going any further. He just looked at me and said, "Stretch your hands." He sounded a bit angry, and I hesitantly did what he told me. As I was just left in my undergarments infront of Sebestian, he slid a top on my upper body. He then later slipped me into my shorts, it was my night suit. I tried to ignore how these actions made my heart melt. I gave him a small and genuine smile and said 'thank you', he then gently laid me down again, he also joined me layer with nothing but his boxers. The sheets and Sebestian were very warm, making me all cozy. I hand my head on his chest and my hands on his chest while he had his hands wrapped around my waist. I let out a deep breath and closed my eyes, letting sleep engulf me.