Chapter 14

Pagett Eve:

"Behave yourself, Sebestian Knight you are talking to your mother."

As soon as his father said these words, Sebestian lost it. He was fuming with anger. His inner demons were unleashed.

I saw how his grip on my hand tightened and was paining a bit. His other hand was fisted and was turning white. He was breathing heavily and was and his eyes were in thier darkest form.

Noticing his reaction his father and step-mother were smirking.

"I FUCKING DARE YOU TO CALL THIS SLUT, MY MOTHER AGAIN!" Sebestian shouted with anger. I flinched at this sidden outburt but Sebestian didn't notice that.

His father's and step-mother's faces dropped as he said this. His father was angry for his wife to be addressed like that and his step-mother was embarrassed for being called a slut.

"BEHAVE YOURSELF SEBESTIAN KNIGHT." His father shouted, I think Sebestian took after him.

"She IS your mother-"

"I want you both out of my house right now. Albert will show you the gate. Leave." Before his father could finish his words Sebestian spat at his face with his harsh words.

"You see, I want to have a peaceful and nice breakfast with my wife, which will never be possible when you two are present."

"So leave. Right now." Sebestian said coldly, looking straight into his fathers eyes. Insulting him.

His father just smirked and said.

"I came all the way to enjoy breakfast with my son and his wife, now that our family is complete, please do this honour to me." He said, fully sarcastic on the wife and family part.

Sebestian just smirked in return and said, "Well, if you insist."

One thing I knew for sure was that Sebestian and his dad were not on good terms nor was his step-mother. And staying with Sebestian I got to know one thing which was, he never lost, he always wins by hook or by crook, and right now he has planned something else. So in conclusion this breakfast was going to be a complete mess.

As soon as we were seated on the table, Olga served everybody thier breakfast.

Thank God the breakfast was silent till now and I could occassionally feel Sebestian's father and step-mother's glare on me.

His father picked up the newspaper and slid it towards Sebestian making him give a questioning look towards his father.

"Didn't you see the headlines?" His father questioned.

Sebestian just ignored him.

Then his mother added, "Sebestian, read the headline on the frontpage."

"Please!" His step-mother added clearly annoyed and not satisfied for what she has to do.

Sebestian let out a sigh, I could clearly see he was angry as hell with the presence of these two.

He angrily put the fork he down and pucked up the newspaper.

Reading the newspaper his smirk was just growing and his parents face was just drowning every passing minute.

After reading the whole article he kept the newspaper down, smirked at his father and resumes his breakfast.

"You knew about this Sebestian, didn't you?" His father questioned annoyed.

"Of course, nobody can publish an article, like this without my, The King's permission, can they?" He asked mocking his father.

By the passing time, I was just growing curious of what the article was, which made his parents so angry and dissapointed.

"What about Scarlett, what will I tell her?" His stepmother asked, angry with him.

"She is a crying mess right now, because you left her and married a woman who is not even of your level." She said referring to me, she was angry that Sebestian married me and left Scarlett behind.

I was feeling humiliated, I was feeling bad for I thought I stole someone's love. I felt like I destroyed someone's life, even if she was not my friend but a person who caused me truble and hurt.

"You married this slut who is just after your money and fame, and left Scarlett, who loved you." She was constantly insulting me and Sebestian was just ignoring her and eating his breakfast, I could tell that Sebestian was angry as hell.

"Enough of this bullshit Sebestian, just give this girl a divorce now, throw her out and marry Scarlett, right now." His father said with anger.

Sebestian's anger was on it's peak now and God forbid anyone who dared to mess with him right now.

His stepmother came towards me and was about to slap me Sebestian caught her arm at the right time and pushed her.

He was red by now his inner demons were of full control. He had this montrous and dangerous aura around him. He was The Sebestian Knight, the devil and the king the world knew.

"Firstly, Kylie. My father accepted you not me. Don't you dare to try and behave like my mother. And father you hold no position in my life to tell me what I should do or not. Kylie, the person your calling a 'slut' is my wife Padgett Knight, everybody is not like you and that little friend of yours Scarlett, who is just trying to seduce anyone they come across. Watch your tounges because the person you are talking about is MY wife, and if you don't, I will have no problem in cutting it for both of you." Sebestian said, I was happy that he was defending me. I felt safe that someone was there to save me from the harsh words everyone told me.

His parents were furious, they were looking at me as if they would burn me alive if they gad a chance but they couldn't because Sebestian was present there.

His father angrily walked out of the house while his stepmother whose name is Kylie I pressume was still there. Staring at me with hate and wanting nothing more than to kill me.

"Bitch" she said right at my face and left, following his father.

I was just so broken. Anybody, anything is not helping me right now. I was crying silently. Sebestian was staring at me. I wanted to hate them and curse them for all the bullshit they just said about me. But I can't because they are his parents, they are elder to me and lastly this is true, I am not right for Sebestian, me being with Sebestian will just bring both of us problems.