Chapter 29

Padgett Eve:

"Can't open it?" He whispered, in my ear making me shiver from the fear and dominance he radiated.

I did not answer, I was just standing there, facing the door with my hand on the doorknob in attempt to open it. At this moment I wanted nothing more than to open it and rush inside the room, locking it from inside so that I would never have to to face Sebestian. I was suddenly turned around and pinned towards the door. It was rough, but not rough enough for me to get hurt.

"I asked you something, Padgett." He said, clearly annoyed. His icy blue orbs were now dark, adding more fear to my already feared state. I didn't answer which made him more irritated than he already was. He pressed himself more against me, making me intake a shaky breath, he was very close to me, our noses were touching and my chest was preseed against his.

"What are you doing here?" He asked bring his lips close to my ear, nibbling at my ear lobe. He managed to send shivers of pleasure and fear thorugh my body at the same time. It was difficult for me to breath, forget about forming sentences.

"You really need to start answering me." He demanded answers, while making it hard for me to breath as his head was now in my neck, taking in my scent, placing wet kisses over the fading marks he gave me last night and forming new ones. I bit my lip afraid to release a moan and let him be aware of the effect he has on me. I tried pulling myself toghether to answer him which was difficult because of his kisses but the thought of his patience running out helped me a lot.

"I-I..... wa-wanted to talk to you." I breathed out. His actions still didn't stop , he was still placing kisses on my neck.

"What made you think I would be here and not in my study?" He asked, while his face was still buried in my neck. He resumed placing kisses and I closed my eyes, drowning in the immense pleasure he managed to give me just by placing kisses on my neck. He slightly bit my neck making it clear he wanted an answer.

"I a-asked Olga. S-she told me s-she saw you c-coming up h-here." I replied in a very low voice. It was a torture to not moan to the kisses he was giving me and answer instead. He was very well aware of it but decided to ignore it.

"That doesn't explain your reasons to try and open this door." He said, now moving towards my collarbone, while my chest was going up and down die to the heavy breaths I was intaking.

"I t-thought you'd be h-here"

That made him stop his movements and look up into eyes, his staring was intence. Intence enough for me to handle. He knew I couldn't handle his stares, he knew it would make me submit to him like I had already done. I looked down, not wanting to make him angry, but that just increased it. One of his hand which was wrapped around my wrist pinning them on the door besides my head was now removed. His fingers were beneath my chin, moving it upwards so that I could meet his eyes.

"I assume that Albert informed you about coming to this room, didn't he?" He asked to which I just nodded.

"Then why did you come. Do you want me to punish you for disobeying me?" He asked while fingers were now caressing my cheek. And I just shook my head not wanting to be a victim of one of his punishments again. I was just staring in his eyes, they were deep, they had something which made it unable for me to remove my eyes from them and made my hearbeat and my breathing insanely high.

"Answer me, Padgett, do you want me to punish you?" He asked now grabbing a hold of my jaw lightly, pulling my face closer to his, close enough that if any of us moves an inch it would end up in our lips bieng moulded together. His gaze did travel from my eyes to my lips but in no time they were back to my eyes. He raised his eyebrows as his lips curved up in a perfect smirk, letting me know that he wanted an answer or he would enjoy taking his time punishing me. I just shook my head as an answer. I didn't want any kind of punishment.