Chapter 9

Sebestian Knight:

Scarlett ruined everything. My babygirl was getting comfortable but she just reminded her of Colton again.

Well about Colton. Doctors were saying that he can recover in about two to three days which was going to be a bit of a problem for me, because he might come to know about my babygirl being here with me and try to take her away but that's not going to happen. Just the thought of my babygirl going away from me makes me burn in anger and somewhat makes me scared.

Scarlett was shouting on Padgett continuously and dared to call her a slut, to which my babygirl just cried very much and went to our room.

"You see Sebestian it's just me who you should be with, nobody else or else I can call your mother for my help anytime." She said smirking.

She fucking just dared very easily to threaten me, Sebestian Knight. This bitch is going to regret it.

"Do it. I don't care, who are you gonna call now my mother, fucking do it, you know she's not my real mother anyway." Her smirk slowly faded as mine just grew more seeing her terrified.

I walked up to her and held her throat, but not so hard. I had to control myself knowing that however she may be, she's still a women. I turned my head towards the staircase.

"You see Scarlett, I am not marrying you, do you get it? And if you try to hurt Padgett anymore, it wouldn't take me a minute to find you and hang you up from that staircase, you see, yes darling that one." I said pointing and tilting her head towards the staircase.

" Who are you gonna tell, my mother?" I just chuckeled at that thought. "Do it, I don't care " I said furiously and yanked her and walked off to my babygirl.

Few monents later:

I was furious with what Padgett just said. Why can't she understand my love for her and accept it? Handling the rest of people would be my problem.

She tells me that I am obsessed with her, which is very true but I believe that obsession is also love in a very dangerous form.

I love how how she blushes whenever I am with her. I love how she peacefully sleeps at night. I love her innocence. I love how she holds the power to control my inner demons and stop me from becoming the beast world knows about. I love how she has my heart wrapped around her little finger. I may be the king to the world, people may fear me and bow their heads in respect to me but I will always be a slave for my babygirl, on my knees just for her.

She's just like the one mother used to tell me about, but she holds more power than her, and I am way more in love with her than I thought I ever would be. And I am sure she is unaware of the power she holds in me, she is unaware of the affect she has on me.

I snapped out of my thoughts because I knew if I think about my babygirl more I won't be able to control myself anymore, which will clearly not have a good impact on my babygirl.

As I walked to my office in my home and started doing some work I got a call from Alan. "Mr.Knight, you will have to go to Toronto for a couple of days."

"Is it something important?" I asked because I was really not in a mood to leave Padgett alone.

"Sir, it's actually Marco."

That word was enough for me to be in fury. What the fuck did this man want ? His death?

"What about him?" I asked in a furious tone.

"Sir, the traitor we found earlier was sent by him and he is a threat to the company. I think we need to finish him off." Alan said.

"I'll be there right now prepare my jet."

"As you say, Mr.Knight" he said and I hung up the call.

I informed Albert about it and straight away headed towards the airport. I did not want to see Padgett because I know that I'll not be able to leave if I meet her. God I miss her already. What is that girl doing to me.

Few moments later:

I am here in the hotel where Marco is currently staying. That bastard. To my suprise Scarlett is also here Alan told me she's on a vacation again. Well, she can be of some help to me.

I just needed to convince Scarlett that I'm with her and she did what I told her to. She seduced Marco and got all the information from him. I thought I will be done with Scarlett in this hotel but damn media needs to be everywhere. So I decided that I'll take Scarlett till the airport. In the meanwhile I successfully killed Marco, it was fun killing him, how he pleaded me to spare his life, his pleads and cries were music to my ears, but sadly, my music player just broke, doesn't matter I'm sure I'll find a new one very soon.

When I reached out of the hotel I saw a bunch of reporters waiting for me to answer their questions. I did answer their questions and then went to the airport with Scarlett.

After I landed in New York, it was very late. When I reached home the time was half past three in the moring. I walked in our room and as expected my babygirl was sleeping very peacefully. I quickly changed my clothes and laid down besides her as quiet as I could but I woke her up. I didn't expect her to rebel about letting her meet Colton. I think she saw the news about me and Scarlett, but I can't tell her the reason she'll hate me more than she does right now. I simply told her that I'll talk about this later and drifted to my dreamland with my babygirl in my arms.