Chapter 21

Padgett Eve:

I opened my eyes and saw a black ceiling, where was I? Why did I faint? What happened? I was squinting my eyes adjusting to light, even though the room was dark, still the little light in the room was very difficult for my eyes to adjust with.

I saw a women who looked around my age checking my pulse. As soon as she saw me, she smiled and said, "Good evening Mrs. Knight. I'm Jennifer Mr. Knight's personal doctor." She saw my confused face and added, "Don't worry you're in the mansion." Then it hit me. The pool of blood, that man who got shot, Sebestian getting a hold of me when I was falling.

"I'll inform Mr. Knight about your recovery. He was waiting for you to wake up." She said and before I could reply she rushed out of the bedroom.

Within no time the door flung open, causing me to flinch. It was Sebestian, as soon as his icy blue eyes came in contact with mine, I could see something special in them. He was worried for me. He came rushing towards the bed and in no time gave me a hug. To be honest, his hug was the only thing I needed right now. It was comforting, it was relaxing. The best thing was his scent which was filling my nostrils, this man surely was making me fall for him.

"Hey, are you fine, love?"
"If you're going to scare me like this again you're going to face severe consequences." He said with worry lacing his voice.

"H-how long was I-I out?" I said. I was shocked to hear my voice as my throat was dry and my voice was hoarse.

Sebestian released me from the hug, making me miss his touch. He poured me a glass of water and said. "You've been out for about 4 hours. I was hella worried about you. You're never doing that again. Okay?" He said caressing my cheeks.

I just nodded and suddenly questions about that man were in my head. My tounge was begging to spill those questions.

"Who was that man?" I asked Sebestian while putting the glass back on the nightstand.

"Why were you there?" He questioned me back. I just stared at him trying to be a bit dominant. But I miserably failed as his stare was more intense making me shiver.

"I baked some cupcakes and Olga said I should offer them to you." I replied.

He just raised his eyebrows and said. "Why are you doing these stuff when we have the maids to do it?" He said.

"I was getting bored in this mansion doing nothing so I just decided to engage myself into some work."

He just sighed and climbed on the bed getting under the sheets with me. He pulled me up to his laps and placed my head on his chest I could feel his heartbeat.

"Sebestian?" I called out mustering all of my courage for the conversation we will be having. He just hummed in response so I proceeded.

"W-what about C-Colton?" I said waiting for his response, but I could feel his heavy breathings as my heart was racing and I was cursing myself for asking something stupid and invite more troubles for me.

After not getting any response I lifted my head up only to meet a pair of icy blue eyes staring into mine. I was going to say something but Sebestian cut me off by saying, "You wanna know about Colton?" I just nooded in response curious to know about him.

"I stuck to my words. I didn't stop his treatment and now he's fine." He just said clearly annoyed and angry. Just the thought of him being fine was enough to make me happy it also gave me hope. Hope of being saved from this beast infront of me. I'm sure now that Colton is fine he will take me back. But still deep inside I had a doubt that he will come and a little part of me was not at all happy about being apart from Sebestian.

"Earth to Padgett Knight!" I was dragged out of my thoughts by Sebestian calling me. Ignoring how good my name sounded from his mouth especially with his last name I replied, "Uhm... H-huh, y-yes?"

"I've been calling you for the past five minutes and you're thinking something else aren't you?"

"U-uh n-no I wa-was'nt"

"Don't you dare lie to me." He said cupping my face and bringing it closer to his.

"I love you" He suddenly said while his hot breath was fanning on my lips. I was taken back by his sudden confession and didn't know what to say.

"Aren't you going to reply back?" He said smirking. I wanted to say no. But I didn't have the guts to face his wrath. I didn't reply but just stared at him.

"I guess you don't want Colton to live, just like I do." He said while his smirk increased. I was in utter shock I just wanted to slap him. I didn't relise that I was fisting the sleeve of his shirt. He just raised his eyebrows indicating me to answer.

"I love you, Padgett Knight." He again said and this time I replied half-heartedly.

"I-I ...l-love yo-you" I replied back with tears on my cheek. He just carresed my cheek, wiping the tears and smashed his lips on mine.

Sebestian was kissing me hungrily. Not to mention but his kisses were best. No wonder every women is crazy after him. I didn't get the situation until Sebestian flipped us over and was hovering above me. I let out a gasp as his cold hands were inside my shirt caressing my breasts. He took the chance and slid his tounge inside my mouth. One thing I noticed about Sebestian was that he always kisses me passionate each time. The only difference about his passion was that he thought it was love and I think it is lust and his sinful obsession towards me. But each passing day with him I am bieng proven wrong. Maybe it is love that I mistook for lust. Or maybe it is lust that he mistook for love. Whatever it is I need to get it out of my mind and specially my heart. Knowing that Colton is fine I can't betray him. I can't be selfish and let my choice ruin his trust towards me.

Sebestian was leaving a trail of wet kisses from my lips to my neck. He found my sweet spot making me moan loudly. "Aahh...... Se-Sebestian." I was ashamed of what I just said but he seemed to enjoy it and continued his work there. I'm sure he must have left one or two hickey's on my neck. His lips now travelled to my collerbone making thier artwork there. When he was done with my collerbone he again kissed my lips like his life depended on it. He stopped and started to caress my cheeks while slightly smirking.

"Let's stop before I loose control. We have a dinner to eat."