Chapter 11

Padgett Eve:

"P-please n-no" I pleaded to Sebestian who was still resting his face in my neck. I was crying holding the collar of his perfect black suit.

He simply let out a growl making me flinch and I saw Albert leaving both of us alone for some time.

"Why babygirl? Don't you love me?" He asked innocently.

I looked in his eyes, they were lustful, beautiful, dangerous but they still held no emotions but only obsession. Just his obsession for me. No love, no emotions towards me just obsession. How could I love somebody like him?

So as an amswer to his question I simply shook my head saying, "No, I don't love you, Sebestian."

I said and to my suprise I saw something I wouldn't. Hurt. He was hurt but quickly replaced it by anger, making me regret my answer.

"I dare you to repeat that, babygirl." He said with anger, assuring me that if I do the consequences will not be in my favour.

"Say you love me" he said holding my jaw lightly, but I still didn't reply to him making him more angry.

"Say you love me, Padgett" he said leaving my jaw but lightly fisting my hair this time and his voice was deadly serious.

"I-I love y-you" I said with tears flowing down my cheeks.

He didn't care about my tears but just himself. "Good" he said, and kissed me hard. After kissing he started to caress my cheeks looking in my eyes while I was looking in his with tears still in my eyes.

"The wedding will be held tomorrow." He said giving me no time to react and left pecking my lips.

After he left, I cried my heart out. How can someone be so cruel to ruin someone's life. I was crying but there was nobody there.

I ran to my room leaving the breakfast. As I reached my room I locked the door and sobbed very much. Sebestian may not physically hurt me but he has mentally destroyed. I think I should just end this miserable life, but I can't be that weak just to end it.

I was sitting on the bed crying. My head was aching very badly and my empty stomach wasn't helping me either.

Soon there was a knock on the door. I thought it was some servent because Sebestian was not kind enough to give me some privacy and he wouldn't knock to enter his own bedroom.

I wiped my tears and told whoever was on the door to come in.

It was Albert with Olga who held a tray of food in her hands.

"We request you to eat something Mrs. Knight. It's Master's order." He said in his usual voice and signalled Olga to come towards the bed, where I was and then left the room.

Olga came towards me and wiped my tears, she was just like Amelda.

"Don't cry, everything will be just fine. Trust me, master loves you so much. He won't ever hurt you or let anyone hurt you." She said reassuring me that everything will be fine. She hugged me from the side such that her right arm was around my neck and the other one was behind my back, rubbing it.

At this point I couldn't control and broke down infront for her holding her arm that was wrapped aroundy neck.

"He just told me that the wedding will be held tomorrow." I said to Olga, crying.

"He didn't even consider how I feel."

"He just did that because of his mere obsession. He is a beast Olga, who is not capable of loving someone." I said as I cluched on her arm as tight as I could, at a point I was afraid that I would leave marks on her arm.

Olga released herself from me and sat infront of me wiping my tears. I could notice her eyes were also a bit glossy.

She grabbed the plate simply feeding me lika a mother feeding her 5 year old child.

"You just have a completely wrong idea about Mr. Knight." She said feeding me eggs.

"He is a good man. A very good man. It's just that he never loved anyone after his mother, who died when Master was young, so he just does what he thinks is right."

"What happened to his mother?" I said curious about his mother.

I saw Olga pause for a second and then look down at the plate and then she said," I don't really know, but I know that she was killed infront of Master, when he was very young." She said still feeding me. I was shocked. But that clearly doesn't explain the reason that his behaviour is so bad, not only to me but to others also.

"But that doesn't mean he will do whatever he wants." I said firmly to Olga but deep inside I was sad to know about Sebestian.

"He kills people, he tortures them. He has trapped me, he is forcefully marrying me." I said as those damn tears come again.

Olga started to panic a bit she put the plate down and wiped my tears saying,
"I know. I know he kills people, tortures them, but he hasn't trapped you sweetheart. He loves you. Very much. Everyone in this house knows that very well."

"No he doesn't. It's just that he's obsessed with me, nothing more. If he would've been in love with me he would've treated me with love, handled me with care. And inportantly not forced me to marry him." I said to Olga in a broken voice. And deep inside I was just trying to hate him completely. I wanted to kill every feeling developing inside me whenever he was with me.

"Try to understand, sweetheart. The sooner you get it the least painfull it will be for you." She said giving me the last bite of my breakfast and flashing a smile before leaving the room, leaving me to think about this all over again.