Chapter 31

Padgett Eve

"You." Sebestian said shocking me. Did I actually said that aloud? And even if I did, what have I have done that I deserved to be killed for that? All sorts of questions were rushing through my mind.

"Wh-what?" I said unsure of what he exactly ment by 'you'.

"I said you." He again said still resting his forehead against mine.

"M-me, what?" I asked again and I could see him getting angry now.

"I said that, you seriously need to stop disobeying me." He said, and even though it was something I should be afraid of because Sebestian was angry and dead serious, not like he's never not. I was kind of relieved to hear what he actually meant instead of what I thought he really meant. I let out a relieved sigh which unfortunately didn't go unnoticed by Sebestian.

"What did you think?" He asked making me gulp, he pulled his head away so now he was making an eye contact which didn't fail to make me nervous and scared of him. Again.

"Who w-was h-he here to k-kill?" I asked I knew there was no point in lying to this human lie detector sitting right infront of me. My question took Sebestian for shock, which was quickly covered with an emotionless face. He just stared at me, which he does a lot lately.

"Take a shower we need to leave." Was all he said and picked me up only to drop me in the bathroom. Before I could question him again he left. I just sighed and walked towards the closet to fetch my clothes. Why do I even try when I know he will only do ehat he wants?

I stripped from my clothes which had blood and stood beneath the hot water. The water was relaxing, easing my mind, it felt good on my skin. I scrubbed my skin hard, wanting to remove the traces of blood, I knew I didn't smell of blood but my mind continuosly gaveme that smell. Everytime I relaxed a bit that sick smell came again, and it was all psychological. I turned the shower off and stepped out to wearing my clothes. I wore a black sweater dress. It was plain but beautiful and had a turtle neck. It reached my thighs  which was fine, walking out to the closet I paired it with a pair of ankle-lenght velvet black boots. The good thing about these boots were that they were comfortable and didn't have that much of a high heel.

I was in the bathroom, infront of the mirror drying my hair when Sebestian came out of the shower cubical. What was this man, a ghost now? How come he was here showering and I couldn't notice it or was I too busy in hurrying up? I blushed realising that I came in while he was showering and his broad shoulders and that perfect chest weren't helping either as they were on display, he wore a towel which hung low on his hips. He came towards the mirror and stood besides me, trying to fix his damp but super soft and hot hair. Since my hair were done I wanted to leave but stopped when I noticed the cuts he had. He had cuts on his bicep and some on his shoulders and chest. They looked painful but he didn't really mind them. I wanted to ignore it, but I couldn't he didn't even bother to put an ointment on them. 'Don't care, just walk away. Renenber he is a monster' was something I kept vhanting to myself, mentally, but I failed miserably. I found myself reaching out for the first-aid box, I last saw in the cabinet, hoping it was still there and thankfully it was. I took a deep breath and prepared for my next action, preparing myself for an angry and raging Sebestian but it never came. I carefully placed my shaky hand on his bicep, which made his actions stop he just looked at me raising his eyebrows, questioning my actions.

"You're hurt." Was all I said stepped closer to him, dipping the cotton in the disinfecting liquid and softly dabbing it on the cuts on his biceps, Sebestian froze by my actions. He didn't rect until he pulled me infront of him, my back touching the basin slab, trapping me between him and the basin slab. I still continued my actions till he suddenly picked me up and placed me on the wode empty area besides the basin on the basin slab. I tried to glare at him but he just smirked and I returned to my actions but now to his shoulder. He was close to me, very close. He had on of his wrapoed around my waist and other was cupping my cheek, his thumb caressing my cheek. I decided to give him no reaction but he still continued his actions until I was done. I was done and wanted to get off the slab but he still had his hold on me and he gave me no soace as now he was standing between my legs and had both his arms around my waist, pulling me more close to him if possible. I just looked up at him wanting him to let me go.