Chapter 13

Padgett Eve:

I opened my eyes taking a look of my surroundings. My lower region hurted like hell and I was naked under the sheets with Sebestian.

His arms were in thier usual tight grip around my waist he had trapped me. I managed to turn towards Sebstian, but I found him still sleeping.

He looked so carefree, so safe, and so adorable. I deep inside knew that I was falling for him, but I had to prevent myself from doing that. I can't, because he is bad, and.... just bad. Very bad.

I was staring at him, until he opened his eyes and said, "Good morning" he said pulling me more close to him if it was possible.

"Good morning" I replied in a timid voice as I was blushing very badly. He simply chuckeled and nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck, caressing my waist. He inhaled my scent and let a growl and placed a few kisses there. "All mine" was what he said placing kisses all over my body.

"Sebestian can you please leave me, I need to go to the bathroom." I said hoping he would leave me, but he didn't he simply grabbed my waist and pulled me up to sit on his waist.

"Don't lie. Why do you need to find ways to get away from me?" He said acting all innocent.

"Why can't you just love me?" He said wrapping a string of my hair around his index finger, playing with it.

Seriously! After creating all this drama he asks why can't I love him?

If he wanted an answer I decided to give him an answer.

"That's not love, Sebestian. The feeling you carry for me is just obsession. It's your madness. And I can't reciprocate your madness or obsession for me." I said as tears made thier way. I wanted to be strong but this guy is just making me tremble under his presence.

He was angry listening to my answer. But he managed to control his anger.

"Whatever it is, love or obsession, it won't ever fade away nor will I let you go." He said with a determined attitude.

I knew he won't let me go. I knew he won't, but I still pleaded to him, I still hope he would have some humanity in himself and let me go.

"Sebestian please, try to understand." I said hoping he would.

"No, Padgett, YOU understand." He said proving me wrong.

I sighed in defeat as these tears were not stopping. He just laid my head on his bare chest, from where I could hear his heartbeat clearly, it was soothing.

"You hear it, don't you?" He asked referring to his hearbeat, to which I simply nodded.

"It's beating for you." He said making me blush, and somewhere making me happy.

"You belong to me, Padgett." He said pulling my face out of his chest.

As I made an eye contact with him, I saw it again. Obsession, madness, posession, victory and somewhat love.

"Every part of your body, even your soul, it's not yours anymore, it's mine." He said with domination in his voice.

"And I don't like anybody taking what is mine." He said trailing his index finger across my face. "Especially when it's you." He whispered close to my ear, placing kisses on it. I couldn't help but his fear increased for me. This mam was dangerous. And marrying him just made his obsession and madness worst.

I simply got his shirt, and wore it asking him to leave me and thankfully he did.

As I entered the bathroom I saw myself in the mirror every visible part of my body had his hickey's, my inner thighs were filled with it. I was disgusted. Not by him but by myself, how could I allow him to do all these things to me. I was ashamed of myself.

After taking a shower, I wore a casual outfit which was black sweatshirt with white pants. I applied some make-up to hide all these marks Sebestian gave me.

When I came out of the bathroom. I was suprised to see Sebestian, not because he already took a shower in the guest room I guess, but because he was wearing a black sweatshirt and black sweatpants and was looking damn hot.

Before I realised that I was shamelessly staring at him, he came and snapped his fingers infront of my face, bringing me back to reality. As I noticed him coming towards I unconsciously stepped back until my back hit the wall and before I could walk off he trapped me in his arms.

"Stop running away from me." He said somehwta frustrated.

"Leave me." I firmly said, struggling to get out of his grip, but unfortunately it was all in vein. He tightened his grip ony hands.

"Now, you need to be a good girl and listen to your husband, don't you think so, babygirl?" He said again making me weak under his intense stare.

"Answer me!" He stated angrily.

"Y-yes" I said loosing all my confidence.

"Good" he said and pecked my lips before taking my hand his his big ones and heading out of the room.

When we reached the dining room, everybody present there looked tense and I saw a middle-aged man sitting on one end of the table, opposite to Sebestian's seat.

When Sebestian saw that man I could say that he was angry. He was heavily breathing, his eyes were showing rage and his grip on my wrists tightened.

The man noticed our presence and stopped having his breakfast.

"Your here? Sit." He said wiping his mouth, but Sebestian didn't move an inch he was still there with the same reaction. Shocked. But he was also very angry and annoyed with the presence of this new guest.

"What are you doing here?" Sebestian asked with an unusual cold and harsh voice he never used with me.

"Where are your manners? Are you forgetting the fact that I am your father?" He asked with venom in his voice.

"Thanks for reminding me who you are. But sorry, even if you are my father you are not important in my life." Sebestian spat back with his unusual voice.

"Now, we don't want to make a scene infront of our new family member, do we?" A high pitched voice came from behind.

The owner of this voice was a women. A women who was beautiful but was filled with make-up.

Sebestian was more angry by now, the presence of this person was not good for him.

"Who the fuck let you  enter my house?" Sebestian asked purely annoyed by the presence of his father and this women.

"Behave yourself, Sebestian Knight. You are talking to your mother right now."

What? Mother?

And that's when Sebestian lost it.