Chapter 26

Padgett Eve

It was 9 p.m. I was in the bedroom after spending another day in this mansion. I, myself, am suprised that I haven't gone completely crazy yet. Being trapped in this mansion is something driving me insane.

My daily routine is kind of fixed now, I wake up have breakfast with Sebestian and when he's gone I wander in this mansion, sometimes I get the opportunity to help Olga or have a chat with Albert, but they have been so caught up in thier work that I don't want to disturb them. I stay in the same library reading books. The library has more than thousand books, I suppose. There has been a day where boredom got the best of me and I began to count the books in the library but the count of endless and I was lazy enough to leave it. If not at the library I kill my time watching T.V., but lately the newly-found garden is what's keeping me stable. Yes, I discovered a garden in this mansion which is way more colourful and alive than this mansion. I like the garden it has a wide area and beautiful plants.

The garden is the not like the forest which can be seen from our bedroom. The forest is dark and a bit scary like this mansion. It has a bad memory  attached to it. I still remember my escape through the forest. It was not the best escape plan but it was the only thing I could come up with. 

My attention was diverted from the book to the door of tthe bedroom when ut was flung open and in-view came a stressed looking Sebestian Knight. When he noticed me on the bed he was staring at me, at first I could see some sense of relief on his face but I found myself uncomfortable and squirming under his gaze as he was just staring at me.

"H-hey" I said trying to ease the awkwardness in the room but that stubborn man didn't reply to me he was still staring me as if he was deciding something. I was thinking of what to do when suddenly Sebestian was infront of me he cupped my face in his hands and pulled it up to kiss me. The kiss was like the one I always shared with Sebestian, rough, passionate and possessive. It was a kiss I enjoyed. I was kissing him back but he didn't seem satisfied. After a few minutes of assaulting my lips he finally left them. He was still staring at me, his left hand caressing my left cheek while we were staring at each other. He sat on the bed, I could see his amazing right profile. He pulled me in his lap resting his forehead against mine, his eyes were closed, his hand was still caressing my cheek while the other was wrapped around my waist, his breathing was steady, he was different. He was different, his face was masked with calmness while his eyes held a storm, a storm he hid from me.

"You'll be fine." He suddenly said confusing me. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his neck, my thumb slightly caressing the skin behind his neck. "W-what's wrong?" I hesitantly asked, careful of his bipolar nature. He pulled our foreheads away and stared at me for a while before dipping his head in the crook of my neck, his breath was caressing my skin, and he was inhaling my scent, while my fingers found there way to his hand and were lost in his locks and caressing his scalp.

I waited patiently but he didn't answer my question and knowing Sebestian's anger issues I didn't push it any further. We sat there for a while before he decided to speak, "You had dinner?" I was shocked at first, he never asked this. Was he going to kill me? Was he trying to be kind by not killing me empty stomach?

"Y-yeah, I did" I said preparing for my death but nothing came, instead I felt a bit ticklish since he closed his eyes which caused his eyelashes to tickle my skin. After sitting in silence and confirming that he wasn't going to harm me I decided to break the silence.

"Did you have dinner?" I asked him, remembering he wasn't there for dinner today. He pulled his head out of my neck on listening to my question. He stared at me as if I was joking. After a while he slightly shook his head, which was a no.

"Should I make you something?" I asked almost instantly after his answer. I can do that much, cook for my husband. He just let out a scoff and had a slight smirk on his face. Instead of an answer I recieved a kiss. The kiss was giving me a foreign feeling I recieved whenever Sebestian touched me. He was kissing me so hard that I thought I would fall back on the floor, but thankfully he had his right hand supporting my back. It was hard to keep pace with his lips but I managed. I tightened my grip on his shoulders and gasped when I felt his errection poking my inner thighs. He took that as a chance and slid his tounge inside my mouth devouring it. I didn't want to end up sore again, my body is still recovering from last night. I don't have the energy to repeat it all over again. He finally pulled apart.