Chapter 2

Daisy's P.O.V

I put down the box with a sigh, straightening up and stretching as I can already feel my back starting to hurt. I should've gotten the trolley thingy but anyway I'll do it for the other two boxes.

I didn't bring too much stuff, only the necessary so, kitchen stuff, bathroom towels and such, a duvet, pillows, bed sheets and duvet covers as well as clothes obviously, lots of them. They all fit into three boxes and two suitcases for my personal belongings.

I take out my phone from my back pocket and see that it's currently 11:33 am and I have three missed calls from my mum of course, I roll my eyes as I see that. This woman never chills.

I arrived at my student accommodation a bit late and there were so many students down at the main hall at this time, it's actually insane. It took 30 minutes of waiting there to finally get checked in.

I use my card to open my door and push the box inside at the same time that I hear the door opposite mine opened, making me look behind me.

"Oh, hi," I say to the tall boy standing across me.

"Hi, I guess you're my neighbour," he says eyeing me up.

"Yeah, I guess so," I say, shifting my weight on my other leg.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Theodore Bennett, but please just call me Theo," he says, extending a hand towards me.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Daisy Allen but just call me Daisy," I say shaking his hand, smiling gently.

"Is Theodore too much formal sounding for you?" I ask, sliding my card key back in my pocket. 

"Something like that," he says chuckling. 

"How old are you?" I ask.

"Twenty, you?" He says playing with the rings on his fingers.

"Haven't you been told to never ask a lady her age?" I ask back.

"That only applies to ladies over 50 years old," he says smiling wider.

"Of course," I mumble, smartass.

"I'm twenty as well," I say leaning back on my door.

"Oh, great are you local?" He asks me.

"No, I'm from the capital, south part, you?" I say.

"I'm local which means I can show you around whenever you want. I know all the best places," he says biting his lip.

"That would be nice actually. I only visited once before a couple of years back so, I don't remember much of this place apart from the fact that I liked it," I say smiling.

"Don't worry you won't forget this time around, which university are you attending?" He says, running his hand through his blonde hair.

"The city one, you?" I ask.

"Oh, great, I go there as well what are you studying?" He says leaning a bit forward.

"I'm going to be studying criminology my first year, you?"

"Oh, wow, I'm studying the same thing actually although I did the foundation year as well," he says surprising me.

I never thought my neighbour will end up being a guy that goes to the same uni and studies the same course as me, I'm not complaining though.

This is actually great, I already made a new friend and maybe even a new study buddy!

"How was the foundation year?" I ask the tall handsome boy.