Chapter 13

Theo's P.O.V

"Cheers!"

"Cheers," she says after we cling our glasses together.

I invited Daisy for a chill night in at my room to eat takeaway pizza and drink vodka. We both sit criss-cross on my bed next to each other with the pizza box sitting between us.

She's wearing her usual pyjamas and I'm wearing a pair of shorts joggers and a loose black t-shirt.

"How did you like my friends?" She asks me, putting the glass down.

"They're all really fun people to be around, pretty chill as well," I say, biting down on my pizza.

"You?" I ask, watching her run her tongue over her teeth.

"Your friends are all nice except Claire," she says as I chuckle.

"I know," I say nodding.

"She was a real bitch," she says making me smirk.

I was expecting that answer, I mean come one I've seen what was happening between them last night. I've seen the glares, the whispers, the body language and of course I heard everything.

Claire tried to go for Daisy's jugular for no reason whatsoever the whole night. Daisy stood her ground pretty good though. I really wanted to punch some sense into Claire but then I wouldn't be a gentleman, not that I'm now though.

"You tell me that?" I ask her, turning to face her with an eyebrow raised.

"Is she always like this, or only against me?" She asks.

"To the level, she was with you last night, no, but in general she's quite a bitch," I say, sniffing to see if my nose is clear.

"Know the reason why she was extra bitchy with me?" She asks, looking into my eyes.

"Not really, I have my suspicions but I can't know for sure," I say shrugging and leaning back on my elbow.

"And those suspicions are?" She asks, leaning closer to me with a raised eyebrow.

"That maybe she was jealous cause you're hot," I say, lifting myself a little closer to her, smirking.

"It would be better for her if it was that but I think she's jealous of my sitting position, no?" She says, not pulling away from me with a smirk of her own.

"We could always change positions," I say, wetting my lips.

"Is there something going on between you two? cause that's the impression she gave me," she says, dropping her smirk.

"And what did I give you?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"That you want nothing to do with her," she says, making me chuckle.

"Good to see I'm giving the right impressions," I say shaking my head slightly.

"There's nothing currently going on with me and her," I say, making her furrow her eyebrows.

"Currently? So something did play between you," she says.

"I've slept with her twice, months ago after two tipsy night outs," I admit, watching her eyebrows shoot up before they relax back down.

"Oh, I see," she says, looking away for a second before returning her gaze to me.

"Yeah, when she offered me a good night, I asked her both times if she was sure this wouldn't change things between us and she reassured me it wouldn't," I say shaking my head, making a few hairs fall on my forehead.