Chapter 65- Epilogue

Theo's P.O.V
  *6 years later*

The sun is shining today, warming up our skin through the big window of our apartment as the curtains create shadows on the wall across us.

We've been living in this three-bedroom apartment for a couple of years now.

It's not exactly our dream place but as long as we're together we don't care where we live. Daisy eagerly points her finger at a photo of us at her 21st birthday party.

"I love this one," she says, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"You say that for every picture of us," I say, chuckling as I place an arm around her shoulders so she'll be more comfortable.

"Well, that's because they are," she says as she flips the page of our photo album whilst I hold it stable in my lap with my free hand.

"This one is nice as well," she points at the family photo with both my aunt and uncle and her dad and his wife.

My situation with my family couldn't be better, spending holidays with them every year has really brought us closer, like a small truly loving family.

As for Daisy, she's cool with her dad and has fully rebuilt her relationship with him and she adores his wife as well but things are still a bit awkward with her mum.

They've talked several times and we visited a handful of times throughout the last couple of years but they aren't as close as they used to be, their relationship is still shattered and it looks like it will stay that way.

It's just that Daisy doesn't trust her anymore and she doesn't feel fully comfortable around her, especially after spending a lot of bonding time with her dad.

Something new that's a bit more personal about me it's that, I'm still going to therapy once a month and Daisy always comes with me.

For the first year, I was going twice a week then as I was getting and feeling better we reduced it to once a week and now we're here.

"Oh, and this one, we should all hang out together for drinks," she says looking at the picture of us with all of our friends on a new year's eve.

"Drinks huh?" I ask, glancing at her while smirking.

"You know what I mean," she says, unable to contain her smile.

"I know," I say, leaning in to kiss her briefly.

Emma and Miles ended up together much to my and Daisy's amazement. We were so excited and happy for them when they broke their good news to us. They also admitted to us that they started as a rebound actually but ended up falling for each other.

Emma is working as a criminal investigator with me and Daisy at our local police force even though we're going to transfer elsewhere soon.

Zoe and Aaron shockingly got back together only to split up again a year later cause she got feelings for someone else. Now she's with that someone else still and Aaron has a girlfriend of three years.

They don't have any beef with each other unlike the first time they broke up and so their interactions are friendly.

The mum and dad of my group, are still happily together making us all believe in true love even more. Amelia actually gave birth to their first kid two years ago and she's now pregnant again in her 8th month and she's working as a psychologist in a firm with Zoe and Sofia.