Chapter 60

Theo's P.O.V

I fix my collar on the full-length mirror of Daisy's place, making sure I look good for officially meeting her dad. I'm wearing a black shirt under my faux leather blazer, black trousers and black boots.

I glance at the pretty blonde that's been pacing around the place for the last hour or so, one time to fix her nude lipstick, the other time to fix her hair, the other to fix her dress.

"Babe," I say, gaining her attention.

"Yeah," she says, eyes wide looking at me.

"You're causing me a headache with your pacing," I say, chuckling at her pout.

"Come here," I say, sitting down on her bed and extending my hands towards her.

She grabs them and I bring her close to me, making her sit on my lap sideways as I wrap my arms around her waist.

"What's making you nervous?" I ask her, resting my chin on her shoulder.

"Not knowing what to ask. I don't want things to get even more awkward," she says, playing with the rings on her fingers.

"Okay so, why don't we think about what to ask?" I say, bringing one hand up to tuck her hair behind her ear, allowing me to see her beauty more clearly.

"Yeah, that will help," she says glancing at me, smiling softly.

"First, what do you want to know from him?" I ask.

She takes a couple of seconds to think, shifting her gaze onto her hands in her lap.

"I want to find out more about his visits and presents," she says, biting her lip afterwards.

"Alright then, and what do you want to learn about him?" I ask her, watching her furrow her eyebrows.

I let her think this through and take the opportunity to check her out.

Her long lashes are coated with black mascara, making them appear even thicker. Her high cheekbones have a bit of shine to them and there's some roseness on her cheeks. Her plumb pillowy lips are painted with a matte nude colour lipstick.

The emerald green midi dress she chose to wear flatters her figure and warm brown eyes with honey-coloured flakes in them perfectly.

"I want to find out if he has a family of his own, apart from that I don't really know," she says turning to look at me.

"That's okay, it's a good start and we can just figure the rest as we go," I say kissing her cheek, making her smile.

"Yeah, we will," she says, running her hands down the lapels of my jacket to fix them.

"Are you ready to go? We don't want to miss our train," I say, checking the time on my phone, it's 5:15 pm.

"Yeah, let me just grab my jacket and bag," she says, kissing my lips before getting off my lap.

I watch her as she throws on her black faux leather crocodile texture blazer and sling over her shoulder her black bag with gold chain.

"Ready," she says, smiling after checking herself once in the mirror.

"Perfect, let's go, you look gorgeous," I say, coming to stand behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her back to me.

"You look extremely good as well," she says, leaning her head back on my collarbones.

"Why thank you, angel, let's go."

I grip her hair and chin, gently pulling her head back and upwards whilst I bend down to kiss her.