Chapter 39

Theo's P.O.V

Things have been pretty chill after our first date. We went bowling with friends, we played more of those case studies games, we submitted our second essay, we only have one more left for next week and then it's the holidays.

The past few days I also took her sightseeing around the city. We went from the beautiful big cathedral to the docks, walked along the sea and took the ferry boat.

I also took her to visit the world museum and the different squares. We had a lot of fun and tried a lot of different cuisine foods.

Now, we're at her studio on a yoga mat on a Sunday afternoon attempting to do couples yoga to release some of that uni stress.

She quite enjoys doing yoga here and there while for me yoga is too boring, I prefer something more energetic.

"Just like that just bent more forward," she says as our fingers to our elbows are pressed against each other.

"How much more forward?" I ask.

"Just a little bit more, yeah like that," she says as I bent even further forward, nailing my gaze onto her face that's almost touching mine.

"This is uncomfortable," I mumble.

"Well yoga sometimes has that," she says smiling.

"Okay, let's go to the next one," she says, sliding to the next pose on her phone that's laying on the side of the black mat.

"Are you kidding me?" I say once I see the pose.

"No, why would I?" She says, sitting down with her legs open wide.

She's pretty flexible.

"I can't open my legs that wide," I say, looking at her lower half.

"Theo, focus, it's stretching time, and it doesn't matter," she says, snapping her fingers.

I sit down facing her with a sigh and extend my legs out making her close her v shape opening so the soles of her feet are pressing against mine.

We extend our arms towards each other and I grip her forearm.

"Inhale," she says doing so herself.

"Exhale, and fold forward," she says as I follow her instructions.

She sits a bit back keeping her back and arms straight.

"I feel my hamstrings burning," I say, closing my eyes.

"That's the purpose," I hear her mumble.

"I thought were doing this to relax," I say as we switch positions with her now folding forward.

"It's also relaxing," she says.

"Nothing is relaxing about this, but okay," I say, shaking my head.

Not even the mat is comfortable, is so thin and slippery we might as well have done this on the wooden floor.

"How about we do this, the double downward dog," she says looking at me, biting down on her lip to try and hide her huge smile.

"There is no way in hell we're doing that," I say making her tilt her head back, laughing.

"Alright, okay let's do one more and then we'll do your favourite one. How does that sound?" She asks, showing me the pose she wants us to do on her phone with one hand whilst the other holds my hand.

"Alright, let's do this, bring me your ass," I say slapping it once she turns her back to me.

"Theo," she scowls at me.