Chapter 12

Daisy's P.O.V

"Coming," I yell as I hear the knock on the door.

I grip the handle and open the door already knowing that it's going to be Theo waiting for me.

"Ugh, why are you opening the door naked!" He yells, griping the outside handle and pulling the door closer to him.

"Are you blind or are you dumb? I'm not naked," I say, pulling the door open again.

I'm wearing seamless skin tone cycling short shorts and a matching bralette on top to go under my dress.

"You're practically naked," he says, coming in and closing the door behind him swiftly.

"Yeah, yeah whatever, give me 10 minutes and I'm ready," I say going back to my bathroom to finish brushing my hair. 

"Okay, I'll text the guys and let them know," I hear him say.

Putting my brush down on the shelf, I pick up my small hoop earrings and clip them on, putting an ear cuff on one ear as well.

I lean closer to the mirror checking my makeup one more time before I go get dressed. I pick up a cue tip, noticing how my mascara rubbed off a bit on my eyelid to clean it up.

I didn't put much make-up on tonight only a nude eyeshadow all over my lids, mascara and a nude lipgloss that I'll take with me.

I run back to my bedroom area passing by Theo sitting pretty on my dining chair. He looks good tonight as well, I really like his sense of style.

He's wearing a white button-up shirt with what seems to be his signature leather jacket on top pair with dark blue denim jeans and white trainers.

I feel his gaze on me as I put on my dress, slipping my arms through the sleeves. I choose to wear a zebra mesh rushed button-up shirt dress with some black high heeled sandals.

"I like your dress," he says as I turn around for him to see.

"Yeah, I like it too, is a new one and I was dying to find an opportunity to wear it out," I say, grabbing a small black belt to wrap around me.

I sit down on my bed to put on my shoes, still feeling his eyes on me. Standing up, I straighten my dress pulling and tucking it a bit to my liking.

I grab my black gold chained bag and put in my lipgloss, some painkillers, a small hand sanitiser, tissues, my key card and my wallet.

"Ready?" He asks standing up.

"Yeah, just a second," I say, rushing back to the bathroom to put on some perfume.

I run back to my closet and grab my faux leather coat before turning to face him.

"Ready," I say, pulling my bag over my shoulder.

"Good, you look gorgeous," he says, looking at me up and down before returning his gaze to mine.

"Thank you, you look good as well," I say, shifting my gaze to his teeth sinking on his bottom lip.

"Thank you, let's go, after you," he says holding the door open for me.

"Thank you, is everyone else there?" I ask him walking down the hall side by side.

"Most of them apart from Claire and us," he says making me stop in my tracks.

"So Sophia is there?" I ask shell shocked.

"Apparently," he says shrugging.

"The girls must bully her to get ready sooner," I say as we start walking again.