Chapter 25

The drive back is silent but the tension between us is almost screaming at us. An otherwise 15-minute drive seems like hours long now even though Theo is pressing on that pedal quite hard if the blurry street lights going by is any proof of that.

I've been fidgeting in my seat all drive long either playing with my rings or my necklace or even the zipper of my jacket anything to keep my hands to myself as my fingers are itching to touch every inch of his skin.

Once our accommodation comes in sight, I let a shaky breath escape my parted lips, unbuckling my seat belt with sharp movements before getting out of the car.

It was becoming too hot to breathe in there.

We move fast towards the elevator and Theo calls the lift as I keep my gaze on the floor. Hopefully, the elevator was already here so we get on it right away and I press the number 5 hoping that it'll take us there sooner than ever before even though it's impossible.

My lips feel like they keep drying out constantly, making me run my tongue over them again and again.

I can't miss the glances Theo shoots me every few seconds.

Every enclosed space we get together tonight feels claustrophobic to me. Is like a game waiting to see who's going to snap first and give in to their desires.

Once the elevator indicates that we reach our floor, Theo grabs my hand and drags me behind him to his room. Once he swipes his card on the box and it lights green he throws the door open and ushers me inside.

He immediately throws me on the door, closing it and attaches his lips to mine, kissing me as if he's been deprived of water for days. I run my hands through his hair gripping him, wanting his lips even tighter on mine.

His lips are soft and pillowy against mine, fitting like two pieces of a puzzle.

Our breathing gets heavy as his eager hands fumble with my jacket, trying to get it off me. I let my hands fall on my sides, helping him get rid of my jacket and bag without letting our lips leave each other.

I part my lips slightly, letting his soft wet tongue slip inside. Our tongues tangle as I push his jacket off his broad shoulders and hastily start working on undoing the buttons of his shirt.

His hands get buried in my hair, gripping them tightly before yanking my head back. I realise a moan as we stare at each other with our lips parted, taking in some much-needed breaths.

He rests his forehead on mine looking into my probably dilated pupils as I undo the final button on his shirt pushing it off his shoulders.

He leans in and takes my breath away from me again.

I trail my hands down his naked chest feeling his defined abdomen before looping my fingers around his trousers belt loops, tucking his body closer to mine.

His lips leave mine hanging for a bit as he decides to place them on another body part of mine. He starts by placing small teasing kisses on my neck down to the visible part of my chest before trailing his fingers up my arms, pushing down the sleeves and as the top half falls around my waist, my naked chest greets him.

His big hands completely cover my boobs as he grabs them and gently squeezes them before pinching my nipples, making me moan softly.

He lets his nose brush against my burning skin as he lifts his head, his lips hungrily reaching out for mine, kissing me deeply. Our lips slide between each other easily as I can feel Theos heavy breathing through his nose against my cheek.

I grip the zipper of his trousers and drag it down, hearing it open before undoing the button, letting it hang loosely on his hips. I lean my head back trying to detach his lips from mine but they follow me with every move I make.