Chapter 56

His hands slowly trail down from my hair to my neck and then chest, pushing his hands under my top and grabbing my boobs over my bra. His hands continue to trail lower to my waist and then on my ass, grabbing and slapping me.

His lips roughly keep kissing mine as his soft upper lip slides between mine smoothly.

His hands come up again, gripping my top and shoving it over my head, detaching our lips for a second before they found themselves on each other again.

His fingertips skimming the skin of my torso leave shivers behind them as they come on my back to unclip my bra, sliding the straps down my shoulders. I drop my hands on his lap so I can yank it off, throwing it on the floor.

I catch his bottom full lip between mine and dart my tongue out, gliding it on it before I pull away. I watch him staring at me with parted lips as we were both left breathless by that kiss.

I slowly stand up keeping my eyes on him as I start by getting rid of my shoes before I undo my jeans and drag them down my legs, leaning my upper body closer to him by placing one hand next to his head to stabilize myself as I do so.

His hands come around my asscheeks and he gives them a quick squeeze as his lips place a small kiss on my collarbones before letting me go as I stand back up. I hook my thumbs under my thin panties and slowly pull them down my legs, our eyes never leaving each other.

His hands come to his lap as he starts untying his jaw strings pushing his joggers with his boxers down to his thigh, just enough for his dick to rest on his abdomen.

"Come here," he says softly almost like a whisper as his eyes wander up and down my fully naked body.

I approach him slowly and straddle his lap again, having his hands trailing up and down my thighs.

I lean to the side and hook one finger around the strap of my bag laying near and pull it closer to me. I open it and grab a small lube package putting some in my hand before bringing it on his dick that's resting between our bodies stroking him closely.

His lips found mine again kissing me at a slower tempo matching my strokes. Our tongues come out at the same time to meet each other in the middle briefly before our lips continue pressing against each other.

He places his hands on my ass as I move my free hand on his neck, resting it there. He pulls away from our kiss as he reaches in his joggers for a condom but I grab it out of his grasps and throw it to the side.

"We don't need that today," I whisper against his lips.

He brings me flushed against his naked chest with his hands on my lower back, feeling his hard dick trapped between our abdomens and bites my lip. I hover his hips and guide his dick with my hand inside me.

We both gasp staring at each other as the tip slides in. I sit down nice and slowly, watching how our lips part against each other.

"Fuck," he moans softly.

I grind my hips against him once he's fully inside me. He leans forward and dives his tongue in my already hanging open mouth gliding it behind my upper teeth before kissing my upper lip.

I bring both my hands behind his head in his hair gripping them as I start bouncing up and down his dick, feeling him in a much deeper way.

I rest my forehead on his as our eyes stay glued to each other, getting lost in them. I leave breathless moans escape my lips and tickle his as my lips brush against his.

His hands grip my ass and he helps me ride him faster and harder. My toes curl against the cold floor from the intensity of this moment.

"Theo," I moan a bit louder as he hits a really good spot inside me like this.

He brings one hand in my hair and yanks my head back exposing my neck and chest to him. He leaves a trail of hot kisses from my neck to my chest before his lips latch into my nipple, sucking and licking it.

"Ah," I moan.

He does the same to my other nipple before gliding his teeth against it making me tighten my grip on his hair. He pulls back and lets go of my hair placing his hand back on my ass.

I gulp loudly, wetting my lips as we both lean in and kiss, our eyes staying open for this one not wanting to break our eye contact.

It seems like he's not satisfied with that short kiss as he pulls me harshly down on him, making me cry out before he roughly presses his lips on mine. His tongue doesn't miss a moment to get tangled with mine, deepening our kiss.

He grabs my hands in his and pulls them away from his hair and places them behind me, resting them on my lower back making my boobs brush against his chest. Our lips stay together as he slides a bit lower on the seat and starts thrusting back into me, fucking me back.

"Ah, fuck," I moan into the kiss as I feel my orgasm calling my name.

"Are you close?" He says against my lips as they rest on each other after the kiss.

"Yes...yes, ah," I moan loudly as I feel my legs squeezing his as they twitch from reaching my climax.

I pull my hands free from his hold and nailed them next to his head on either side, digging my nails into the leather seat as I start grinding and moving harder against him, wanting to feel him fill me up again.

"Fuck," he moans as he grips my ass impossibly tight.

I watch as his eyes stare into mine, lips part and nose scrunch up in pleasure as sweat drips down his temple.

I lean forward attaching our lips as I kiss him hard and sloppy. I slide my tongue against him before sucking on his bottom lip, biting it and tucking it, pulling away from his addictive taste.

Whilst looking at him in the eye I let my lips brush against him as I whisper to him three words that I now will tip him over the edge.

"Cum inside me," I almost moan these words.

"Ah," he groans, dragging me down on his dick as he cums.

I grind against him taking everything he can give me, smiling against his lips. I rest my forehead on his, both turning to look ourselves in the mirrors as we catch glimpse of ourselves from the corner of our eyes.

"Fuck," he moans at the sight.

"I love you," I say, locking our eyes in the mirror.

"I fucking love you," he says slapping my ass, making the sound of skin slapping skin echo in this place.

He pulls me off him and grips one of my legs, pulling it higher up, spreading my asscheeks to the sides.

"Look at this," he says breathlessly as we watch his cum drip down my pussy in the mirror.

"I love cumming inside you," he says, letting go of me and brushing my hair away from my face, tucking them behind my ear.

"I love it too when you do," I say softly.

I smile and bite my lip before kissing him, letting our lips and tongues press against each other.

A/N

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for the next one as shocking discoveries are made...👀😬

Please don't forget to comment & vote ❤️

I hope you all have a lovely Sunday! Xx

All the love - M ❤️