Chapter 11

Theo's P.O.V

"How are Daisy and her friends like?" Amelia asks us.

"Why do we care about that?" Claire asks, twirling her straw in her drink.

"Cause they're about to be our new friends," she says making Claire roll her eyes.

Well someone's moody today.

"She's a really sweet, funny, confident, open and honest girl. As for her friends they all seem cool," I say before taking a swing of my beer. 

"Yeah, I really liked her and her friends, they know how to party right and don't worry you'll meet them soon. We're going to organize a little get together with all of them," Zoe says.

"Oh, that's great! I can't wait to meet them," Amelia says clapping her hands together.

"What does Daisy look like?" Liam asks, pulling his chair forward.

"She has nice blonde hair, soft brown eyes, sultry lips and a nice body and I think I got a few glimpses of tattoos on her," I say wetting my lips.

"Oh, wow! Does she have tattoos? I didn't notice, damn, that's sexy," Aaron says making me raise an eyebrow and Zoe turn to look at him.

"Ahem," Zoe says, clearing her throat loud and clear.

"I have pictures from our night out, let me show you," Zoe says, scrolling through her phone.

"There she is," Zoe says, pointing at her phone.

"She seems like your type of girl Theo, she's really pretty," Liam says, casting his gaze on me.

"Yeah, she is," I say, playing with a loose thread on the bottom of my white t-shirt.

"Really?" I hear Claire whisper to Amelia as she nods at her.

"Let me see," Claire says, extending her hand towards the phone.

"So, would you consider anything more with her?" Thomas asks making me scoff.

"Man, do you not know me," I say looking at him.

"I do know you so, why don't you give it a try for once," He says as if he's trying to plead with me.

"I'm not interested in relationships," I say, it's that plain and simple.

"What about a hookup or two with her?" Liam asks, raising his eyebrows with a smirk on.

"I'm not going to sacrifice a potential forever lasting friendship for a night of pleasure with her, yet at least," I say, chucking down the rest of my beer.

"That's my boy!" Aaron and Liam yell, with Aaron standing up to pat me on the back.

I shake my head at these two dipshits, glancing at Thomas and Miles seeing them both looking disappointed in my answer.

"Sit down," Zoe says, grabbing Aaron shirt, pulling him down. 

"Sorry baby I just got excited," he says, kissing her cheek.

I keep forgetting that these two are together.

To be honest, I don't think that they're going to last long together because the foundation of their relationship was built on sexual attraction. If deeper feelings don't follow up then their relationship is going to fall quicker than a sandcastle.

Plus, I don't think Aaron is the type of guy to stick for long with one girl which makes me feel bad for Zoe cause I do think she's more invested in this than he is.