Chapter 63

Daisy's P.O.V

It's our first Valentine's Day together and both me and Theo are super excited.

We woke up quite early and had lovely heart-shaped pancakes with Nutella to start our day and then we exercised together and by that I mean he tried to teach me how to box and let me tell you, the bag didn't move one bit with my punches.

Then we went for lunch at a small local coffee shop nearby that we like a lot and then we spend our afternoon watching romance, crime and some horror movies snuggled up in bed together whilst eating some healthy and unhealthy snacks.

For our evening we went first for dinner, earlier than usual because the place we wanted to visit closes at 9 pm.

So, here we are walking through a beautifully big rose garden.

The wind is gentle and light even though freezing as it wraps around us, tousling our hair and sending shivers up my arms.

I'm wearing a black faux leather coat over my strappy skin-tight midi burgundy dress paired with black heels.

I want to look good and sometimes the weather doesn't help me with what I want to wear so, I need to either sacrifice my warmth for a bit or sacrifice my desire to look good.

Theo's wearing a faux leather blazer and trousers set, paired with a burgundy shirt underneath and black boots. The many rings on his fingers feel chilly at first contact with my skin. 

We walk around the vibrant red roses that are in a half-circle on either side of a fountain that has a small boy statue on top. There are not many people around so it feels as if we rented this whole garden out just for us, giving us some privacy.

"Oh my God, look at this!" I say, squealing slightly and gripping his hand tighter at the sight in front of me.

There's a whole elephant made out of flowers.

"Holy shit," Theo mumbles as we approach it.

"This is so amazing," I say, grabbing out my phone to take even more pictures.

My phone must have over a hundred pictures just from today, but I can't help it, the place is so beautiful.

"Here let me take a picture of you with it," he says pulling out his phone as he lets go of my hand so I could stand close to the elephant.

"Perfect," he says after snapping a couple of pictures of my smiley self.

We interlace our fingers together as we continue walking through this place bypassing another big fountain made out of rocks. This place must be amazing on a sunny morning.

"Oh, these are my favourites alongside the classic reds," I say, pointing at the vibrant purple roses.

"Yeah, they're pretty," he says as I feel his gaze on me.

"There's another one!" I say, pointing at a human gardener made out of flowers.

It seems like it could be picking flowers because it holds a small wooden basket.

"Let's go sit over there," he says, pointing at the white benches scattered around the big circle fountain.

It has a statue in the middle of three bodies.

We sit down and I place my head on his shoulder as he wraps one arm around me and the other holds my hand in his lap. Our thighs are pressed against each other, not letting any distance between us as I place my other hand on his thigh.

"I want a rose garden like this in my future house, just like my dad has," I say, closing my eyes for a second, taking a deep breath of fresh air as we hear the water from the fountain running down.

"We could arrange that," he says making me chuckle.

"Would you prefer a two-story or one?" He asks, brushing his thumb across my hand.

"I don't mind with either as long as it's comfortable and has at least three bedrooms," I say, looking around the deep blue sky decorated with tiny dot stars.

"Yeah, three or four bedrooms so we could turn one of them into a home gym," he says.

"So, four then since we want two kids," I say, trying to make a mental image of our house.

"Terrace, semi terrace or detached?" He asks, wondering for himself as well.

"Detached," we both say at the same time.

"Definitely, I want us to have our privacy and I mean our immediate neighbours might be assholes as well," he says, placing his chin on top of my head for a brief moment before pulling away and kissing my head.

"True, and I want an open plan design. Kitchen, dining and living area all in one open space," I say, glancing at him.

"Yeah, I like that and it has to be a bright place, so maybe big windows for when the sun decides to come out," He says.

"We'll buy from those thick blinds though for whenever we want more privacy," I say, rubbing my hand softly up and down his thigh.

"Yeah, and the decor has to be quite modern but have elements of warmth in it. I don't want it to feel like a hotel," he says as he starts playing with my fingers.

"Yeah, kinda like our studios. Marble counters but wood cabinets," I say watching our hands.

"Exactly yeah," he says.

I turn my head slightly upwards and to the side, watching him gaze into the horizon.

"I love you," I say, seeing him snap his head towards me as a huge smile takes over his face.

"I love you more," he says, brushing my hair away from my face before leaning in.

Our noses brush against each other before our lips meet, pressing softly together. His full lips take the whole of mine before our tongues come out to glide against one another. His top lip slides between mine before his bottom one does and when it does I suck on it before biting and licking it.

He kisses me once more and then again and again, making me giggle and pull away.

"I have something for you," he says, reaching into the recyclable brown shopping bag he took with him and hands it to me.

"I can't believe you made me wait the whole day for this," I say as I reach into the bag smiling.

I pull out first the bouquet of roses, red and purple ones.

"How did you know I'll like the purple ones as well? I'm more of a red girl," I say looking them over, touching their soft petals before bringing them up to my nose.

"I had an inkling feeling about it," he says, smirking before it turns to a smile.

"Ah, I love it," I say, pulling out a medium-sized teddy bear with a red bow.

"I'm glad you do," he says as I put them back in the bag.

We stand up and I place the bag on the bench to be able to wrap my arms around his waist, shoving my face in his chest.

"Thank you," I say as his arms come around my shoulders and into my hair.

"No need to, baby," he says, gripping my hair and pulling my head back just enough so he could lean down and kiss me.

His soft lips press hard against mine and his tongue quickly tangles with mine in my mouth deepening the kiss. I tighten my arms around his waist as he brings one of his hands to grasp my cheek while the other holds my hair away from my face.

Once we pull away he rests his forehead on mine. Both of us look at each other we big smiles on our faces before quickly kissing again.

Best Valentine's Day I've had so far.

A/N

What do you usually do on Valentine's Day?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for the last chapter before the epilogue on Sunday! 👀❤️

Please don't forget to comment & vote ❤️

I hope you all have a great day! Xx

All the love - M ❤️