Chapter 30

Daisy's P.O.V

I watch as Theos eyes close and lips part as he lets his head fall back exposing his Adam's apple. The sun setting through the partially closed blinds create an amazing glow on his glistening skin, making it look as if he's a moving painting.

The drops of sweat trickle down from his forehead to his neck to his toned torso making me feel envious of them, wishing that I was the one licking his skin. The little short black hair descending from his belly button down to his dick make the scene in front of me look more erotic.

I grip his shaft a little bit tighter as I take more of him in my mouth, letting my warm wet tongue glide against him. I feel his hand getting tangled in my hair as he grips them away from my face.

There's no rush this time to reach a high and our only integrator of time is the sunset.

I love it when he lets out these soft moans and groans.

I lose my grip on him as I drag my lips up across his length until I reach his tip and wrap them tighter, starting to suck. His head falls forward again, his beautiful hazel eyes with dilated pupils stare into mine as I continue pleasuring him.

This beautiful hot boy certainly does things to me, some that I like and some that I'm afraid of.

"Fuck," he says, through his parted lips.

His tongue comes out to wet his bottom lip preparing it for his teeth to sink in.

I pull away keeping my eyes on him and kiss his tip before flicking it with my tongue.

"Fucking hell Daisy," he groans, gulping loudly.

I start rubbing circles using my other hand that's resting on his upper thigh with my thumb, as I lay between his open legs on his bed.

The hand in my hair tightens their grip and slightly tucks me, making me moan as my lips are around his dick.

"I'm close," he says, breathless.

I watch as his eyes flutter and chest raises up and down faster as I switch between deep throating him and sucking on his tip. As I take him deeper into my mouth I can feel every single vein on his dick.

"Fuck I'm gonna come," he says as his other hand comes over mine at his shaft stroking him up and down.

I remove my lips from around his tip and open my mouth, letting my tongue hang out ready to catch every spurt of his cum. His eyebrows furrow and his head tilt back, groaning as I feel his cum fall on my tongue and lips.

"Fuck, you'll be the death of me one day," he says still staring at me.

I swallow and lick my lips, opening my mouth to show him afterwards that I took everything he gave me.

I giggle as he leans forward, grabbing me from my waist and pulling me on his lap with my bare chest against his. My legs are on either side of his thighs, straddling him as my pantie cover pussy sits right on top of his dick.

He brings one hand to my jaw, holding me there as his lips find mine. The feeling of his fingertips skimming my upper thigh sends chills down my spine. I start to grind on him moving my hips forward and backwards as his tongue touches mine.

"What should we try?" I ask, leaning in to kiss him again.

"Do you want to try tying me?" He asks, against my lips.

"Okay," I say before leaning in and biting his bottom lip.  

I reach for his t-shirt that was long forgotten on the side of the bed and right as I do that his hand finds the opportunity to slap my asscheek, making me yelp and hastily sit back down.