Chapter 21

It's been a week since the party and I still don't have an answer from Daisy.

This anxious feeling that makes knots in my stomach ever since that night is really starting to eat me alive. I can't focus on my assignment, on my lectures, on what the others are saying right now, I can't seem to focus on anything.

My mind is constantly wondering about her and if I'll get to feel her skin under mine. She has this seductiveness about her that I can't shake off.

Never have I ever thought about a girl this much before.

"Theo, you with us mate?" Liam yells at me from across the table on my left.

"Of course, I'm here, I just wasn't listening to what you all were saying," I say, smiling momentarily.

I look like I'm in a constant faze of daydreaming.

"Glad to hear your honesty," Liam says.

"You might wanna listen though now cause what I'll say will definitely interest you," Amelia says, making me lean back on my chair to look at her.

"Daisy shocked me at the party," she says, eyes wide.

"Why?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Cause when I first saw her I thought she'll be more of a sweet, shy girl but holy shit was I wrong," she says before taking a big gulp of her drink.

"I mean don't get me wrong she's still sweet but she's also sexy and confident," Amelia says, making the corners of my lips twitch upwards.

"Yeah, she is," I say, taking a sip of my beer.

"You two look hot together," Aaron says, making me look at him.

"Thanks for the compliment," I say, raising my beer bottle at him.

"It wouldn't surprise me if Theo fucks her and then leaves her."

I place the bottle on my hand a little bit too harshly down on the dark wooden table.

"What the fuck was that for?" Thomas asks, snapping at her.

"Excuse me?" I say to Claire, leaning a bit forward on the table.

"Well, I don't know why you're all looking so surprised, I mean I haven't lied," she says, shrugging whilst looking at everyone before returning her gaze on me.

"The fuck is with the attitude?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

"What attitude?" She asks, leaning her head in her hand and fluttering her fake eyelashes.

"You know what? Fine be like that, see if I care. You're acting like an immature hormonal teenager," I say frowning.

"Okay, guys cut it," Amelia says.

"If anyone is a hormonal teenager is you, fucking a different girl every month," she spats back.

"And here you made the conscious decision to let this hormonal guy fuck you, twice," I say smirking, watching as she presses her lips tightly together.

She raises her hand to slap me but I quickly grab her wrist and slam it on the table. I instantly feel two hands grabbing my shoulders, trying to pull me back on my seat. The loud sound brought other peoples attention to us but honestly, I don't care.

"Watch it, 'cause I'll make it where you can't give a handjob for a month," I say harshly, glaring at her.

"Alright, both of you chill," Thomas says as I let him pull me back, letting go of her wrist.