ch11

11. Splitting the Hoard

"Let's go find a shop to sit in," Bai XiaoYu said into the Party channel as he stepped out of the portal.

He waited for a while but heard no response. Strange. It's fine if NonMeta didn't reply as he doesn't like to talk but how could CopperPlate not talk? XiaoYu raised his head to find CopperPlate circling him with eyes wide as if he'd just discovered a new continent.

"W-what is it?" XiaoYu could feel himself getting flustered from CopperPlate's stare.

"Tsk tsk. It's rare for us to hear Lucky putting forth a suggestion without prompts."

"...= =+"

"Hee-hee. Let's go eat something! I'm hungry again."

The three found a Western restaurant with only a few people sitting inside, for it wasn't meal time yet. CopperPlateKing wanted to sit by the window when he felt his armour tightening on him. He was then pulled by XiaoYu to a hidden alcove.

"Why're we sitting in such a remote spot..." Even though CopperPlateKing's mouth kept mumbling and chattering, he still allowed himself to be dragged over by XiaoYu. Otherwise, that tiny strength of XiaoYu's wouldn't have even be able to move him half a step.

The four-seater table in the corner was surrounded by peculiarly arranged decor. If one wasn't observant enough, they'd never have found it.

After seating down, XiaoYu looked around and was visibly satisfied with the seating.

"Lucky, are you hiding from an enemy? Wow, you don't look like someone who'd attract trouble in such a short time."

"No."

"Whoosh~"

"??!!"

Bai XiaoYu poured out everything the tiny cat had in its inventory, a pile of gold coins and a few equipment. It's obvious they were the results from their dive into the Zombie Cave.

"Sorry. The little one picks up everything. The equipment and money are all here. There are also a few more items I'll directly trade to you later. If I take them out now, I'm afraid it'll affect your appetite," apologised XiaoYu. While the three hadn't discussed anything about splitting the loot up, XiaoYu knew that the most troublesome thing about partying up was splitting up the loot. There are large numbers of threads started on the forum every day arguing about such things.

"Aah, a crown!" shouted CopperPlateKing. It was fortunate that they'd been speaking in the Party channel the whole time or they'd be surrounded by a crowd of people now.

That's right. That's the crown that was on the Zombie King's head. The market price ranged from 500 to 1000 crystals with a drop rate rumoured to be 0.1%. Even though a lot of royal type bosses would drop it, like the Zombie King and the Corpse King, there are only a miniscule number found on the market. The main reason was that average players are around LV 90, so the crown is at an awkward phase right now.

While the strongest of the ugly royal bosses, like the Zombie King and the Corpse King, are only at LV 90, they don't look attractive at all. Except for the professional workshop parties, most boss hunters would never be able to bear the disgusting looks of those bosses and their environments and leave after a few rounds. Along with its low drop date, normal players would go mad hunting for it unless they have strong RNG luck.