EXTRA

Extra 07. Curiosity Killed the Cat

One, about kisses.

Let's turn time back to before QiYao and XiaoYu got married in-game.

Everyone knew the tiny cat loved its owner, Bai XiaoYu, the most. It even liked the uncle with the gold, Hei QiYao, because of its owner. As long as they're together, it will be glued to their sides. Sometimes, it would goofily imitate their actions.

Once the two men affirmed their relationship, dates became a compulsory part of the lovestruck couple's lives. While the two lovebirds fell over their feet for each other, there would always be a small cat waddling along behind them. Ignorant to its curiosity, they didn't realise their every kiss and hug were keenly observed by the kitten.

The cat understood hugs. God once told him this was a way to show one's affection. God liked to hug the cat when it's human. Even as a cat, its owner and that man would hug him all the time.

But why were they kissing each other? The cat pondered. This uncle seemed to really like to kiss its owner and every time they were done kissing, its owner's face would turn red. There was one time after the four days of major update.

The way they kissed somehow changed. Their tongues could be seen. After the kiss, not only did its little master blush, his breathing turned into short pants. It looked really fun. The cat's so very curious. It's curious. ( ? w ? )

Thus, one night, long after QiYao and XiaoYu fell asleep, the little cat sneakily gathered its courage and slowly padded over to its owner's head. It looked down at the slightly agape lips and softly bopped down at it.

It retreated back the moment their lips touched. It hopped a few steps back. XiaoYu's face wasn't going red. Did the kiss go by too quickly? Did it need to slip its tongue in his mouth too? The cat wondered as its tongue started to stretch out of its mouth.

The tiny cat was just about to continue its experiment when white light burst into the room. By the time darkness fell once more, the small cat was nowhere to be found.

"What are you doing?" God barked.

"Mrrow. I was curious," the cat said, turning back into its human form to straddle across God's lap to look up at God with innocent eyes. He seemed to be angry.

"Even so, you can't kiss him."

"Why?"

"You can only kiss the person you're close to."

"Little master hugged me before. We're very close."

"Urk...I mean by the one you're closest to. That means there can only be one person."

"So I'm not closest to him," the kitten disappointedly commented, his furry ears drooped down. He got to know XiaoYu first. Why is that man closer to his owner than him? (╯^╰)

"Because you already have someone you're closest to."

"Hm?" Who was it? Why didn't he know?

"Aren't we close?" God asked in an exasperated voice, a finger pointing to himself.

"We're close! ^w^" They were so close that the in-game Intimacy level measuring mechanism would be overloaded.