EXTRA

Extra 02. House Visit

One day not long after the Hei and Bai couple got married in-game, a peculiar idea struck the final boss.

"Hey, Yao, you're free in the next few days, right?" Hei QiXuan asked QiYao in a private message in-game.

"...do you need something?" QiYao's brother would only ask because he thought of some rotten idea. QiYao's guard was up now. He didn't bother giving a proper answer.

"I meant to say, it seems to have been a long time since I visited your home. I'll come take a look tomorrow."

"...why?"

"You know. Hehe." Of course QiXuan would be going to see his brother-in-law in real life. QiYao had skipped straight to informing him they were living together already just yesterday.

"..." QiYao certainly did know why his brother was coming. However, there seemed to be no way he could be stopped from coming. What a headache.

Thus, after that night's "harmonious" exercise, QiYao held XiaoYu, who was already somewhat blanking out from exhaustion, close and told him about QiXuan's upcoming visit.

"Do I need to do anything?" XiaoYu's mind instantly woke up at that news.

"No. We just need to log off earlier tomorrow and clean up the place."

"Oh." Once he had his answer, XiaoYu's head drooped and he fell asleep.

Staring down at his lover whose breathing had deepened and slowed down the moment their conversation was done, QiYao couldn't help but sigh a little inside. Thank goodness they were in-game. They didn't have to worry about XiaoYu getting injured no matter how hard they went at it.

They also didn't have to worry XiaoYu's back would hurt so badly in the morning after that he couldn't get out of the bed. In the future, this feeble body would suffer quite a lot. He had to get XiaoYu to exercise offline more. This was for the sake of their future sexual life.

As if he could sense QiYao's ungentlemanly thoughts, the sleeping XiaoYu uneasily twisted and shifted. He only calmed down after a few soft pats from QiYao.

The next morning, the two woke up early and, at QiYao's suggestion, XiaoYu went to the second floor and used the exercise equipment there to stretch out his body that hadn't gone offline for a very long time. It was a blessing that XiaoYu wasn't a fervent admirer of Maoism.

Some would complain and rant about how extravagant rich people's homes were, but XiaoYu was merely interested in the things he'd only ever seen before through a TV screen. He had noticed them during the tour when he first moved in here, but he was too shy to mention his interest in the exercise equipment back then. Later on, he was in AO so much that he forgot about them.

QiYao was very satisfied to see XiaoYu excitedly trying out all of the different equipment in the house. If the other grew some more muscles, some more flesh, he might be even more comfortable to hug.

After briefly guiding his lover on the proper ways to use every equipment available and reminding the other not to overexert himself, QiYao went downstairs for a cup of coffee. He then settled down in the living room to languidly savour the winter sunshine while skimming the news for interesting headlines.