ch48

48. Enemies are Bound to Meet Again

The two men who went to Japan eventually came online. The moment they did, they summoned all of Heretic Demons' relevant department to discuss the upcoming Guild Wars. Sakura-3 had been conquered.

The Four Great Seals were mentioned. In the next event, everyone's target will be the other three fortresses' seals. If they still couldn't take down Prole-3 this coming week and if any of the other two fortresses were conquered, the situation in the week after would be very serious.

However, all of this didn't have much to do with XiaoYu. He just needed to follow the rules, grind up his levels and earn his money. But ever since the team training, XiaoYu realised he'd been ignoring too many of his skills. Nowadays, XiaoYu's UI would be shimmering and shining whenever he's training.

Even if the buff was useless to a healer, he'd be constantly casting buffs on himself as long as he had enough MP and the skill didn't require special items. All of that so he can raise his skills' Proficiency levels.

The grind in the Jiangshi Cave went on. He essentially needed to be Level 60 before he could try challenging the Pyramids. XiaoYu still had a ways to go before he reached that goal.

"With Battle-gege and Nightmare-gege here, I'm safe," said a cutesy, sweet voice from behind. XiaoYu didn't pay any heed to her though. While there had been quite a few players passing by, they all had healers in their party. No one would be willing to enter the lower levels and risk being poisoned otherwise. Thus, no one disturbed the solo XiaoYu. He too enjoyed the peace of being ignored.

"Ah. There seems to be a solo healer ahead." From the tone of the guy's voice, it sounded as if that party didn't have a healer. XiaoYu paused.

"I hate healers. They all look down on everyone else just because the Healers Alliance would back them up," replied the female voice.

"Who'd be so rude as to look down on our cute Snow?"

"That guy's called LuckyCat or something. He's got an insolent pet who'd pick up everything, even the drops that don't belong to...Ah, that's him!"

A bad feeling had already begun unfurling in XiaoYu's gut the moment he heard the name Snow. As expected, the following sentences pointed the spearhead at him.

"Let me see. Tsk. So brash merely after Second Job change. He'll be unbearable once he hits higher levels," said an assassin as he strutted over to XiaoYu and looked him up and down.

The wizard, Snow, wasn't with the other wizard and archer from before this time. That's because they felt afraid internally after the whole incident. LuckyCat was in their party. He knew their names. While the archer wasn't in the party, he did introduce himself. If LuckyCat told the higher levelled lady healer about what happened, it'd be very commonplace for a group of healers to abruptly gang up on them one day on the road to somewhere.

Thus, they both suggested Snow apologised to LuckyCat via private messaging. Then, take a screenshot as prove and everything would be deescalated. But how could the proud Snow apologise to LuckyCat? So, the group argued and split.

This time, she found a knight and an assassin to carry her. With her skills at acting cute, she can still find new friends. Even if she parted from her old friends in anger.