New Neighbour

Note:- I will be switching the point of view from yoongi to taehyung so some part may get repeated in taehyung's Pov . So you can understand how he is feeling about yoongi.

Back to the story👇👇

Yoongi's Pov:-
We are having sleepover tonight at my house. Jimin and mark whining to me whole day about that. Beside mark has some good news to tell us. Well me too.

I am having new neighbours next door. But it's sad that I am not very social person hopefully I will be an old couple.

I changed into my PJs and grabbed snacks from kitchen. Basically all the junk food as much as I can get.

"Dear, make sure do not get all the junk food or you are in trouble."eomma yelled. I gulped and ran towards my room. She can be scary sometimes. I put snacks on my bed and waited for mark and jimin.

What is it that the taking this much time to come. Geez, they always take forever. They finally arrived showing me different milk soda bottles.

 They finally arrived showing me different milk soda bottles

They smiled and my eyes landed on pizza box in Mark's hand. My smile widened and I jumped from my bed walking towards him snatching pizza box and soda can.

"Wow, what a nice friend we have! You didn't even gave us a hug."jimin said pouting along with mark wiping his fake tear. I giggled and hugged them both. They smiled pinching my cheeks and I huffed.

They sat down,"ok let's talk about Eunwoo."mark smirked and Jimin wiggled his eyebrows at me. I blushed deep red and fiddled with my fingers.
Eunwoo what a unique name.

Taehyung is better though.

"What about him?"I whispered.

"He has crush on you."mark said smiling.

"What? No way! He used to date Lisa. She is gorgeous.

He is famous boy and I am basically invisible person in school

"Well, you are beautiful and adorable yoonie. You may not realise it but you are."mark said and jimin nodded.