Overcoming distance

Yoongi's Pov:-

I walked in the park with jiminie and mark.
"What happened yoonie? You looks stressed.."Jimin said holding my shoulder.
"Something happened jiminie and I am scared."I said. I told them everything.
"So he told you the truth."jiminie said as my eyes widened.
"You knew."I asked in shock.
"I had suspicion and Jungkook told me when I asked him . I am still not talking to him because he hide the truth from me."he said as I rubbed my forehead sitting down on bench.
"Hobi told me about mafia thing when you called yesterday. He assumed something like this must have happened. I was scared. I couldn't let go of my hobi in fear something will happen to him."mark said shivering as Jiminie rubbed his back.
"What I am going to do anything happens to him if I get too attached to him, which I feel like I am already."I said trying not to cry.
Mark hugged me,"yoonie, you feel what you feel. You will want to be with that person whatever he does. What he do doesn't matter and I am sure taehyung will not let anything happen to you."he said as I cried in his shoulder.
"Yoonie, I was also angry with Jungkook at that time I got to know about this but now I think about it. If I would have known this before, I wouldn't even have talked to him."jimin said.
"Jin h-hyung also said same thing jiminie."I said sniffling.
"Now we know that what they do do not justify how they are. Don't you think taehyung treat you specially and different from others?" Mark said as I nodded.
"Yoonie, take your time to think about it."jiminie said hugging me. We talked bit more and headed to our homes.

One week later

I walked in hallway with jiminie towards canteen. I didn't talk to taehyung whole week and he didn't tried to talk to me. He gave me space as he promised.
We sat down on our regular table with our lunches.
"What did you decided yoonie?"jiminie asked eating his food.
"I want to talk to him badly jiminie but I don't know how?"I said picking on my food. I don't know how to approach him. I miss him around me. At this point, it doesn't matter what he do. I want to be with him.
"How are you yoongs?"a voice asked as I looked up to see Eunwoo smiling at me.
" I am fine. How are you?"I said giving him small smile.
"I am good. You didn't contact me after our hangout."he said as I smiled at him apologetically.
"Sorry, I have been busy lately."I said.
"It's okk....I wanted to ask you something."he said scratching back of his neck.
"What is it?"I asked curiously.
Suddenly he took my hand in his catching me off guard. I looked at him in wide eyes.
"Yoongi, I wanted to ask you this from long period of time?he said as I stood up.
"W-what?"I stuttered looking down embarrassed as whole canteen was staring at us.
"Will you go on date with me?"he asked and I gasped looking at him.
In no time, my hand was snatched away from Eunwoo's hand and my back crashed against chest.
"He is mine. How fucking dare you to ask my boyfriend for date?"taehyung growled as I shivered as felt his chest against my back.
"When did he became your boyfriend?"Eunwoo hissed as taehyung growled.
"Ask him yourself bastard."taehyung growled angrily.
Eunwoo looked at me and I nodded looking down shyly. Taehyung hold my hand and pulled me out of canteen. He walked holding my hand as I followed him not knowing where we are going. He pulled me in some empty classroom and closed the door.
He trapped me against the wall.
"You are mine. I know we are not talking for some days that doesn't mean we don't have any relation."he said as I looked at him.
I sniffled and throw my hands around him hugging him tightly.

Taehyung's Pov:-

I wrapped my arms around his waist as he hugged me.
"I missed you so much taetae."he mumbled snuggling his nose against my neck.
"I missed you too baby."I said holding him protectively.
I was going insane without him for week. I don't know how did I survived this week without him by my side.
"Never do that to me baby. This week have been hell for me."I said kissing his neck.
"I am sorry taehyungie. I was scared but I couldn't stay away from you."he said tightening his hold around me.
"Now we will never stay away from each other."I said kissing his forehead.
"Promise me one thing."he said pulling out looking into my eyes.
"Anything baby."I said cupping his cheek.
"Whatever happens, never put yourself in danger. I can't see you getting hurt."he said cupping my cheek.
My heart raced at his words. I pulled him closer attaching my lips against his. He wrapped hands around my neck as our lips move against each other. I entered my tongue in his mouth exploring the his sweet carvan.
"Mmhmm taetae."he mumbled against my lips as I pushed him against wall deepening the kiss more. He is the drug I am addicted to and I never want to get away from it.
I picked him up wrapping his legs around my waist and started kissing his neck.
"Taehyungie, I h-have class."he stuttered clutching on my jacket. I pulled out leaning my head against his.
"You always drive me crazy baby. Now I am not letting you stay away from me. We belong to each other. "I said as he blushed nodding shyly.
"I don't want to stay away from you either."he mumbled as I smiled as his cheeks tinted red. My baby is so adorable.
I put him down and fixed his hairs. I grinned at the hickey on his neck.
"Now everyone will know you are mine and taken."I said smirking. He looked at the direction I was looking.
His eyes widened,"taehyungie, everyone going to see this. Everyone will stare at me and I always mess up when I get too much attention."he rambled as I chuckled kissing him shutting him. He blushed hiding his face against my chest as I laughed.
"Jiminie is going to tease me "he mumbled.
I wrapped hand around his waist.
"Let's go. I will walk you to your class."I said as he nodded. I kissed his forehead and hold his hand opening the class door.

Finally he became mine and I let everyone know that he belongs to me only!!!!!!!!

This is it for today's chapter.
They got together again.
This chapter was cute and fluff😊
What will happen now?
Stay tuned and keep reading.
Stay blessed and happy
Borahae 💜💜♥️💟

Stay blessed and happyBorahae 💜💜♥️💟

(BTS season greetings 2022 was something else 🔥🔥🔥👀😍💜♥️😍)