How to convince angry fiance

Taehyung's Pov:-

I have never been this frustrated,angry and irritated in my whole life more than in this moment right now. That girl his chewing off my ears with her talking not to mention her trying to touch me every chance she gets. I don't even know what she is been blabbering about which is obviously not about any business deal, that's for sure. I couldn't control anymore so I had to intervene into her annoying talks.
"Excuse me Ms. Somi, I have another meeting scheduled after this. If you don't mind, can we talk about business?" I said as politely as I could.
"Aww Mr.Kim, all the business we have is controlled by appa. I don't interfere in that."she said looking at her fake painted nails.

RIP to the back of whoever would have sex with her....

"Then why you wanted to meet me?" I asked annoyed of fact that she not only wasted my time but also my baby is mad with me because of this bitch.
"Actually my appa told me you rejected the marriage proposal."she said crossing her arms. I suppressed urge to roll my eyes and nodded politely.
"I told my appa that he should not have sent marriage proposal directly. We should have met first. If you have seen how beautiful I am before then you would have not rejected the proposal."she said with annoying smile on her face.

The more she talks, the more it shows that she is nothing but self obsessed bitch.

I was annoyed was an understatement at this point. I just wanted to get rid of her anyhow.
"Ms. Somi, I am not interested in getting married."I said trying to holding my composure.
"We don't have to get married instantly Mr.Kim. We can get to know each other more, maybe in every aspect you know.."she said eyeing me head to toe shamelessly.

Fucking slut. No thanks go away

"I don't want you to get any hope Ms.Somi because I am not interested in Women at all."I said and she stilled for few seconds and started laughing. Her laugh was annoying and high pitched unlike my baby's melodious giggles.
"You are funny Mr.Kim. That was good joke."she said. I was holding on my last thread of patience. I was trying hard to not lash out all my irritation at her.
"No Ms.Somi, I am not joking. I really don't have any interest in women."I said again in serious tone. The smile on her face faded quickly and scowl took place.
"So you are gay?"she said with disgust on her face. I nodded at her, I could care less about what she thinks about me if I can get rid of her.
"Yes and I already have someone I love infact that person is my fiance now."I said proudly.
"I will let my father know Mr.Kim."she said with angered voice which she trying to control not to show. She stood up quickly and almost stomped out of the office.

After she left I almost ran out of my office wanting to find my angry kitten. I collided with Jungkook on the way who looked irritated.
"Hyung, we have a problem. Yoongi and Jimin ran away somewhere. I couldn't find them anywhere. Their phones are not with them. I think they purposely left them so we couldn't find them. Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, hobi hyung and mark no one knows where they went. What are we going to do hyung?"he said running fingers through his hair in frustration.
"Fuck!!" I cursed and ran towards grandpa's office. We ran inside his office and stood infront of him.
"Grandpa, do you know where my baby and Jimin went?" I asked him with hope. He glared at me and if someone's glare could kill you, I would have been dead by now.
"You brat, you just proposed him yesterday and now you are sitting there talking about your marriage with other woman. He came here and told me what happened. But sorry he didn't told me where he is going. So you have to find it yourself. If you don't find him and apologise to him then don't show your face here or I will not talk to you."he said crossing his arms. I glared at Jungkook who scratched back of his head mouthing sorry to me. We ran out of his office and quickly rush to parking to my car.

( This is my favourite scene from one BL series. I just made changes a bit according to storyline.)

"Why Jimin ran away with my baby Jungkook? What did you do?" I asked him with curiosity.
"Yoongi must have told him what happened and I got his call. Man, he was fuming and telling me that how the fuck I can tell you to meet another woman when Yoongi is his fiance. Best friends forever you know..."he said groaning. I nodded agreeing with him shaking my head.
"Only person must be knowing where they went just not telling us.."I said while driving.
"Who hyung?"Jungkook asked and I rolled my eyes.
"Mark. I am damn sure he knows where they are. They must have told him not to tell us." I said and I parked car in-front of hobi hyung's house. We stood front of the house and rang the bell. The door opened and we saw mark stood there with surprised look on his face.
"What are you guys doing here?"he asked nervousness clear on his face.