Tension

Yoongi's Pov:-

The tension in the room was thick that it could have been cut down with knife.
"Taehyungie calm down please."I whispered in his ear as I pulled him in my bedroom.
"But love he clearly likes you more than friend and you know I am possessive about you."he said and buried his nose in my neck pulling me close to him. My heart fluttered and I wrapped hands around his waist.
"But I only love you and have my eyes on you only tae."I mumbled brushing my lips against his jaw. He picked me up in his arms making me yelp."
"W-what are you d-doing?"I whisper yelled wrapping hands around his neck. He settled me down on dressing table and attached his lips against my neck.
"I am gonna mark you so that bastard will know you are only mine."he whispered inbetween kissing and sucking my neck.
"T-tae ahh mhm."I moaned in his neck trying not be too loud.
"Let him hear love who you belong to."he said sucking my neck hard making me moan.
He pulled out and smirked looking at my neck. I turned around to see in the  mirror.
"Taehyungie, how can I go outside with my neck looking like this. I am too embarrassed."I whined punching his chest slowly. He grinned and kissed my forehead as he set me on my feet.
He leaned down,"now he can see you are taken very clearly and don't think about hiding this love."he whispered biting tip of my ear. I shivered clutching on his biceps.
"T-taehyungie."I whispered blushing as he straighten up and hold my hand. He pulled me with him outside and we saw everyone sitting eating ice-cream.
"Don't tell me you guys-"
"No we didn't."I said quickly glaring at jiminie as he giggled.
"We just got carried away."he smirked and I hit his arm blushing. Everyone laughed except Haechan who was frowning.

Did he really like me.....

"Come yoonie, have one cone your favourite blue-" jiminie cut off in between.
"Blueberry."haechan said smiling at me. I felt taehyung's hold on my hand tightening. I slowly took out my hand out of his and walked towards Jin hyung. I took ice cream from him and slowly mumbled to him to give me chocolate cone.
After taking icecream cones, I walked back towards tae.
"Taehyungie, your favourite chocolate cone."I said smiling at him.
"Thank you love."he said kissing my nose.
"Can you not flirt infront of my icecream!!"Jin hyung said scoffing making me blush.

Taehyung's Pov:-

"He knows your favourite but you didn't, did you?"Haechan asked smirking at me.
I glared at him,"I have seen and know more about him than you ever will."I said. He clenched his jaw glaring at me. Jungkook grinned at me giving me thumbs up earning smack from Jimin.
"Peach, I didn't even do anything."Jungkook said rubbing his arm.
"Didn't do anything my ass, you are staring at him like you will pounce on him anytime to beat him."jimin mumbled rolling eyes.
"I am not and I do like your ass."Jungkook smirked and jimin scoffed glaring at him.
"Pervert."he said crossing his arms as Jungkook wrapped his hand around his waist. I signed shaking my head and concentrate on my icecream.

Few days Later

I was lying in my bedroom thinking about whats happening nowadays.

"Tae hyung, everyone is getting threats once in a while."Jungkook said.
"Yahh and someone broke out in my house trying to hurt my precious."jaebum said clenching his fists.
"I am damm sure it is that asshole G-dragon."I fumed in anger.
"Did you get any threats?"Jackson asked.
"Yes someone threw note with stone in yoongi's room breaking the glass. He was so scared."I said clenching my arm.
"Fuck, what should we do? I got threat in my car. Glass was broken and unfortunately peach was with me. He was not leaving me alone that day scared."he said.
"Start searching throughly for any movements from rival gangs and everything you find suspicious. I think some really big is gonna happen and we have to be prepared for it."I said as they nodded.