Jealousy

Mature content ahead🔞-

Taehyung's Pov-

"Ahh Taeee" he moaned as I thrusted my length in him holding him against me. My hands wrapped around his waist tightly while my lips attached to his neck marking his pale beautiful skin with my marks. Our clothes scattered around the room and room smelled like sex. We are in middle of the bed with him straddling my waist as I made love to my baby. His arms wrapped at my neck as he bounced on my length making me feel the pleasure that I never feel with anyone before. His beautiful pale skin glistening with sweat in light of bed lamp and his pretty cat like eyes looked into mine with love and desire which made me feel like luckiest man. He is just so perfect and he is all mine to make love like this. I felt possessive over him whenever anyone eyes him and I couldn't control myself but feel jealous.
"Remember love, you are only mine and I didn't like even a bit when that bastard had audacity to tell you he liked you in front of me. I wanted to rip his eyes off for looking at you with lust."I growled remembering that fucking Heechan saying that to my baby. He is mine and I felt like beating living shit out of that asshole who shamelessly told my love that he liked him even though he knew Yoongi is mine. I would have killed him if namjoon hyung didn't have controlled me but after that I pulled my baby away from him and picked him up going straight to our room wanting to claim him. Now here we are making love for last two hours.
I thrusted upwards rapidly making him moan out loud as he clutched his hands around my neck.
He threw his head back arching his back," ahhhh Taehyungie, but I-I told h-him I don't l-like h-him that w-way. He I- mhmmm." I cut him off kissing his doll lips hungrily. I explored his mouth which always makes me go insane with how good it feels. I kept bouncing him on my length while brushing his sweaty locks from his eyes.
" You know how much I love you babe." I said as I lay him down holding his legs apart and started thrusting giving him long and deep thrust. I kissed his forehead, his nose and placed kisses all over his gorgeous face. He kissed my neck sucking making me groan and I increased my pace holding his legs tightly.
" ahhhh ughhh I love you too.... Right there taehyungie..." he moaned and kissed me with his fingers tangled in my hair and legs wrapped around my waist. I kept thrusting his prostate as we both coming close to our climax.
" come with me babe." I groaned kissing his neck while thrusting inside him.
" ahhhh I am coming." He screamed and came in between our stomachs. I came inside him burying my face in his neck as he slowly caressed my head. We catch our breaths and I pulled out of him making him whimper quietly. I reached out and took some tissues from nightstand and cleaned us up while throwing them in the bin. I climbed up in bed again pulling my baby close.
"Was I too rough baby?" I asked kissing his nose.
" Yes you were but I won't have it another way."he said while wrapping hands around my neck pulling me in kiss. I gripped his waist pulling him more closer as our tongues tangled together. He moaned in my mouth making me deepen the kiss more. We pulled out to catch breath string of saliva between our mouths.
" You always drive me crazy love. How do you manage to be this sexy at the same time so adorable!!! You gonna give me heart attack someday.." I said placing palm on my heart. He giggled holding my hand and kissed back of it.
" Stop praising me too much tae."he said smiling cupping my cheeks and rubbing his nose against mine.
"Never baby. You are mine to cherish and I will make sure you always know how amazing you are and how lucky I am to have you." I said nuzzling my nose against his neck.
" ohh taehyungie I am the lucky one to have you. You mean so much to me and I can't live without you. I always want you by my side. I love everything about you and I will be by your side no matter what happens. I love you so much taetae."he said and my heart swelled with happiness and affection. He is my everything and he is the one who makes me happy without even trying. He is so precious to me and I can't wait to spend my entire life with him.
"Oh my love, I love you too much. You are my precious baby and I will never leave your side and take care of you rest of my life." I said pecking his lips. He smiled and my heart melted looking at his beautiful gummy smile.

He hugged me tightly and I wrapped hands around him holding him close to me

"We need to shower babe. We are all sweaty." I said kissing his cheek.
" umm taehyungie I am too tired to get up." He whined making me coo at my adorable boyfriend. I booped his nose and picked him up carrying him to the bathroom.

Some days later

Yoongi's PoV:-

" I want to pull out her eyeballs out for eyeing my taehyungie." I huffed crossing my arms frowning.
"Same here yoonie. She and her bitchy friend are eyeing our boyfriends. That bitch fell down on my kookie's lap and said she fell because she slipped, fucking slut. As if I don't understand that she get into pants of my boyfriend." Jiminie fumed glaring at wall. We are absolutely pissed when we knew that two girls at tae's office trying to seduce them. Taehyungie and Jungkook took us to dinner with their office staff. Jungkook is also going to help taehyungie in his work so they go to office together after college sometimes. We went with them and saw this girls were trying to get too close to our boyfriends even though they were not a bit interested in them.
" Yoonie, we have chance today to show them not mess with us." He said smirking and I smirked back.
"You are right jiminie. We are going to the office party tomorrow and we are gonna show those bitches who they belong to." I said and he smiled at me mischievously. They are going to know that not to look at other's boyfriends.

Taehyung's Pov:-

" Hyung, he is going to kill me. That bitch literally sat on my lap in front of him and the look on his face was scary." Jungkook said groaning and I laughed. He glared at me crossing his arms.
" don't laugh you are also in same shit like me. Don't you saw how Yoongi was looking at Momo with fire in his eyes." He said smirking and I groaned.
" I know don't need to remind me that. He is scary when he is angry." I said rubbing my forehead.
"And worse is that we have to go office party tomorrow with them. Fuck we are screwed." He said leaning his head against the chair.
" Damn! Let's go and convince them to not go to party." I said and getting up from chair. We walked upstairs to our bedroom. But we halted when we hear what they are saying.
" This is going to be fun kook. I want to see what is my baby gonna do." I whispered to him smirking.
He smirked,"my peaches sound so smug and he is gonna do something mischievous, I just know it. It's gonna be fucking great."he mumbled smiling smugly.

Ohhh Love I am waiting to see what you gonna do!!!!!

I am gonna miss him so much😩😩 I hope he will be happy and healthy and come back soon ❤️💜❣️🥰