New visitor

Yoongi's Pov:-

"Baby."a voice whispered as I feel lips brushing against my forehead. I hummed while snuggling closer to the source of my warmth. Soft laughter ringed in room as I blinked my eyes adjusting to the light.
"Wake my love."I yawned rubbing my eyes and then saw smiling face of Taehyungie. I pouted looking at him.
"I am still sleepy taehyungie."I said whining wrapping hand around his waist and buried my nose against his neck. He chuckled softly kissing my lips while caressing my cheek.
I whined again," umm, I haven't brushed my teeths yet."I said but he smiled.
"I don't care baby."he whispered before placing long kiss on my lips.
"What time it is?"I mumbled against his chest.
"It's 8 in the morning."he said pulling me closer.
"Thank God it is weekend."I said signing drawing circles on his bare chest.
"Are you still sore love?"he whispered while caressing my butt.
I blushed," little bit."I said looking at him shyly.
"Oh my baby is blushing...."he cooed pinching my cheek. I buried my head in his chest as he laughed.
"I have ordered breakfast for us. We will eat,take shower then I will drop you to your house. Okay love?"he said.
I nodded,"are we going t-take umm y-you know umm...."I whispered shyly pointing towards the bathroom.
"Shower...As tempting as it sounds but no sweetheart.... You know I can't control myself around you and with that detectable body of yours, I will not be able to keep my hands to myself."he said smirking while kissing my neck. I shivered at his low deep sexy voice. I slightly hit on his arm as my face turned red.
"Why are you blushing love... I have already seen everything last night."he said squeezing my butt slightly.
"T-taehyungie."I mumbled while pushing him and pulling blanket over my head.
"Ohh God baby... How adorable you are...you are going to be death of me."he said pulling the blanket. I peeked out of blanket and saw him smiling shaking his head. I pouted and threw blanket crossing my arms.

 I pouted and threw blanket crossing my arms

"Okay okay, I will stop teasing you baby. Let's go brush our teeths before breakfast arrives okay."he said. I nodded and climbed out of bed. But as soon as stood up, pain shoot through my butt. I winced instantly sat on the bed with thud.
"Babyyy."taehyung rushed other side and picked me up.
"Take it easy love. You are still sore."he whispered kissing my forehead walking towards the bathroom.

Busan

G-dragon's Pov:-

"Long time no see."I smirked leaning against backseat of my car.
"Yeah... I needed time to think of  plan."bambam said crossing his arms.
I smirked,"Tell me what is your plan?"
He laughed,"Easy.... We have to trap taehyung somehow... If we could get taehyung, his all gang will come crawling to us."
"I want that bastard in my hand so I could give him most painful death. First, I will ruin his little boyfriend infront of his eyes and then kill his dear gang members. Then I will kill him in most painful way possible."I said clenching my fists.
"You are not going to kill yoongi...I am going to do that after your fun.. he is the reason why everything that happened to me... That little bitch came between us. He is the reason my love changed into hatred towards taehyung. My foolish brother also fell in love with that bitch and turned against me."he said angrily.
"That asshole taehyung also took away my little toy that I bought with money."I said fuming.
"Let's make a proper plan to get taehyung and his little bitch."bambam said.
"Yes we will..."I said smirking as he shake our hands.