Bit Scary but Hot

Yoongi's Pov:-
God! What do I do? I bit my lip and looked up at taehyung who was frowning angry expression visible on his face. I should probably run......

I quickly got out of my seat and rushed towards crowd. I tried go past people. I bumped into people as I tried to find jimin. Where the hell did he go? I felt hand pulling me aside in corner.

I almost screamed but I see Kai.
"Hey, are you ok?"he asked.
I gulped but nodded,"umm, where is jimin?" I asked as I looked around.

Hopefully I got rid of taehyung.
"I don't know but I will look after him."Kai smiled as I nodded. He wrapped hand around my waist as we about to walk away.

But Kai was thrown away from me. He collided on ground causing me to gasp. I felt breath against my neck. I can feel taehyung standing behind me. I was about to help Kai but arm snaked around my waist and pulled me towards warm chest.

You are coming with me aerumdaun."taehyung growled. I gulped. I am so screwed. I wiggled from his hold and tried to get away.

"No let me go. He needs my help. You don't own me. Let me go."I tried to squirm from his hold. Everyone around us staring at us but turned around as if nothing happened....
Seriously, no one is going to help me! I huffed.

"You are making me angry jagi. Since you won't leave in easy way, we are leaving in hard way." Taehyung growled as I looked at him with wide eyes. What??

He threw me over his shoulder as I screamed.
"Kai I am sorry." I yelled punching taehyung's back. Kai get up and smiled at me sadly. We reached outside. I got tired fighting against him.
"What do you want?"I mumbled as he put me down.
"An explanation jagi."he said and I pouted crossing my arms.

I watched as he took out cigarette from his pocket and lit it out. He placed it between his lips and started smoking. He let the smoke out blocking his face with smoke.

That was damn hot, god I can't believe I said that.
"Smoking is bad for you."I mumbled but he chuckled. He looked at me with amused expressions while smoking.

"Don't ignore my question aerumdaun."taehyung said as he leaned against the wall and gave me smirk. I bit my bottom lip and looked at him.

"Explaination of?"I mumbled looking down.

He removed himself from the wall and next thing I know that I am trapped against wall by his body. He keep his free hand beside my head and put cigarette between his lips. He blow smoke on my mouth causing me to cough lightly. He smirked and leaned down close to my face.

"Why are you avoiding me? Why are you here? Why were you dancing with that bastard? And lastly what the hell are you wearing?" He said and my heart started beating faster. I don't know what is more scary his calm voice or how close he is to me. His eyes look cold like a mystery that I want to solve.

"I was not a-avoiding you. I-i was just busy. J-jimin invited m-me here and w-we got inside. K-kai invited me to dance and I a-agreed. Jimin helped with me the o-outfit so I can l-look s-sexy."I said cursing at myself for stuttering.

"So you weren't avoiding me then how come you always run away whenever I am around you? Are you scared of me jagi?"he said as he put cigarette between his lips.

"I am not scared of you."I mumbled looking down.

"Don't lie to me baby, I don't like when people lie to me."he said throwing cigarette on ground stepping on it. He turned back to me making me gulp.

"I -i am sorry please don't suck m-my blood."I blurted out but slapped hand on my mouth.
Are you serious right now.... don't suck my blood who the hell says that.........