Sweet morning with chaos

Taehyung's Pov:-

I blinked few times before opening my eyes and felt weight on my body. I smiled knowing who is the person snuggled against me. I looked down to see mop of fluffy hair making me bury my nose in his soft locks. I slowly caressed his sides as he signed burying his face more against my chest. He raised his head looking at me with sleepy eyes and his lips formed in adorable pout.
"Taehyungie, sleepy.."he mumbled clinging to me like koala. I chuckled pressing kiss against his hair.

"My sleepy baby, we have long way to drive back

"My sleepy baby, we have long way to drive back."I whispered running hand through his bed hair fixing them. He whined shaking his head and climbed upon me. He wrapped himself around me snuggling against my chest after placing kiss on my chest. I cooed at my clingy baby kissing his forehead wrapping hands around him. My phone started ringing as I stretch my hand trying to reach my phone.
I picked up phone seeing Jungkook's name in flashing on the screen.
"Hello kook."I picked up quickly not wanting Yoongi to wake up.
"Hyung, Grandpa going to come to company today and he called you but you didn't pick up the call so he told me to tell you to bring Yoongi with you."he said making me think why he want me to bring Yoongi with me.
"Okay I will bring him."I said and hung up the call placing cellphone aside. I slowly rubbed his back as he snuggled more into my chest.
"Baby, we have to get ready now."I softly whispered running my fingers through his luscious locks. He looked so adorable as his lips formed in pout and his hands clenched in fist resting on my chest.
How does he even manage to look this pretty even when he is sleeping....
He squirmed in my arms and raised his head to look at me. He pouted his lips more towards me asking for kiss. I chuckled and placed soft kiss on his lips.
"Grandpa asked me to bring you to meet him at office."he quickly removed himself sitting beside me as his eyes twinkling with excitement.
"Really grandpa wants to meet me!!"he asked as his face blooming with beautiful gummy smile.
"Woahh!! I never seen you this excited even when you meet me."I said with teasing mad voice. His smile quickly turned into frown as he wrapped his hands around my waist.
"It not like that Taehyungie... I just didn't meet him in long time."he mumbled looking at me with small pout. My heart melted and I kissed his pout pulling him close.
"I was just teasing you. Now let's dress up. We will have to stop by to get ready." I said getting up and pulling him with me. We got dressed and left towards our houses.

******************************************
No one's PoV

Xiumin opened the door for Yoongi as he thanked him smiling.
"Xiu, I told you, don't need to open door for me. You are not driver but friend."Yoongi said.
They became friends as they met frequently after their first encounter during party. Xiumin smiled nodding as he knew he can't defeat Yoongi after everytime Yoongi told him not to treat him superior. The more they meet, the more he understands that how perfect Yoongi is for Taehyung. He considered Taehyung really lucky to find such kind soul as his partner.
"Let's go baby. Grandpa is waiting."Taehyung said wrapping hand around yoongi's waist. Yoongi beamed at Taehyung nodding as they walked inside company.

"Ouch grandpa it hurts ...."Taehyung said as his grandpa pinched his ear twisting it.
"You deserve it brat....how can you not tell me that you were planning to propose Yoongi. I received news from Jungkook this morning or else when were you planning to tell me you little shit?"his grandpa fumed on him.
Yoongi just sat there giggling seeing his fiancé getting scolded by his grandfather.
"Baby help me please."Taehyung pleaded looking at Yoongi who laughed and walked towards them.
"Let him go grandpa. His ear is all red. You don't want to see my ring?"he said waving his palm. He quickly let go of Taehyung's ear making him let out breath. Yoongi gently rubbed his reddened ear softly.
"He is spoiled because of you Yoongi."his grandpa grunted crossing his arms. Taehyung rolled his eyes leaning against Yoongi's hand.
"He also spoils me two times more grandpa."Yoongi said smiling at Taehyung who blew him kiss.
"I will deal with him later. Show me your ring."he said indicating Yoongi to come to him. Yoongi quickly walked towards him in excitement and showed him the ring twinkling on his finger. Taehyung smiled looking at them while shaking his head.

"I have some meeting then we will go for lunch together okay baby?"taehyung said kissing yoongi's forehead.
"Okay Taehyungie. I will talk with grandpa and call me when you are done."he said kissing Taehyung's cheek. He nodded and his phone ranged. He picked up seeing Jungkook's name.
"Hey hyung trouble, Ms. Somi is here. Remember you told her that you will meet her when she called last time and don't tell her Yoongi is your finance or else she will tell her appa. You know how her appa is, it will be all over media overnight before we announce anything. You are not yet on position of CEO so it will be scandal in few days." Jungkook warned Taehyung.
He groaned," okay I will see." He said hanging up the call.
"What happened Taehyungie? You look troubled."Yoongi asked.
"Baby listen, one girl is coming to meet me but we can't tell her that we are engaged because she is nosy and will tell her father. Her father will make it spread all over media in scandal."he said as Yoongi nodded frowning.
"Why would he do that?"he asked.
"Because I rejected their proposal of marriage and I don't know why she is coming today for."he said signing making Yoongi frown more.
While there was knock on door separating them quickly.
"Come in."Taehyung said as a girl entered the office.
"Taehyung."she said walking towards Taehyung and hugged him. Yoongi instantly knew that girl had eyes on his fiancé the way she cling to him. He tried not to scowl at her and crossed his arms. They sat down but Yoongi stayed standing.
"Can you tell your secretary to bring coffee?"She said looking at Yoongi. Taehyung looked at him with pleading eyes. Yoongi rolled his eyes and walked out of the office.
"Secretary my ass, I am his goddamn fiancé."he mumbled to himself clenching his fists. He walked in and filled two cups of coffee from coffee machine.
"I will make delicious coffee for you my dear fiancé."he said smirking.

"Your coffee."he said as he put down cups infront them one by one.
"Thank you."Taehyung said and girl nodded without looking at him, her eyes on his fiancé making him more irritated.
"I will be out. Call me if you need anything sir."he said bowing while looking at Taehyung with pointed look of warning. He walked out huffing while he walked towards Taehyung's grandpa's office.
Taehyung lifted cup of coffee and took sip but almost threw up. The coffee was sickening sweet as if poured with whole jar of sugar. He never even drink coffee with sugar and always preferred black coffee. He quickly understand that he is in trouble and his baby is angry at him. He quickly masked his disgusted expressions keeping the cup down. The girl was talking but his mind swarm with only one thought.

How he is gonna convince his angry fiancé.