A lesson to remember

Yoongi reached Jin's hotel along with Jimin. Jin was waiting for them with Namjoon
"Everything is ready hyung?"Yoongi asked as soon as he got out of the car.
"Yes and I am very happy to say that the information my man found is going to help us in this a lot. They dug their own grave by announcing the engagement news."Namjoon said smirking handing Yoongi some photos and file. Yoongi smiled smugly reading through the file and seeing photos.
"That bitch is screwed. I will make her regret eyeing my man."Yoongi said smiling evilly.
"Damn, he is scary."Namjoon whispered making Jin chuckle.
"He is scary when he is angry."Jin whispered back.
"Let me get changed before she come."Yoongi said as they entered the restaurant. Jin handed him the bag of clothes. He got changed quickly fixing his outfit.
"Get ready bitch."he whispered looking at the mirror smirking.

"he whispered looking at the mirror smirking

"Welcome ma'am. Mr. Kim asked us to take care of you until he come."Jin said with fake smile as Somi entered the restaurant.
"Ohh Taehyung choose great restaurant for our date."she said and Jin almost scoffed hearing that.
"Have a seat here. Mr. Kim will join you."Jin said and went in. He quickly walked towards washroom to see Yoongi. He saw Yoongi walking out of the bathroom.
"Ready to do this Yoonie?" He asked as Yoongi nodded.
"Of course I am hyung."he said smiling smugly and Jin hugged him.
"I am so proud of you Yoonie. You are getting strong and you are fighting for yourself." Jin said patting Yoongi's back. Yoongi pulled out and smiled at his hyung nodding his head.

"When he is going to come ughh!" Somi wondered tapping her nails on table.
"Let me call him."she took out phone from her purse to dial a number but someone interrupted her.
"Ma'am, someone ordered wine for you."waiter said to her bowing politely. She kept her phone back and took glass thinking Taehyung must have ordered.
"Mr. Kim ordered it for me?"she asked but waiter denied.
"Excuse me miss?"a voice said and she looked up to see a very handsome man smiling at her.

Somi was awestruck because the man was so good looking. She straightened her posture trying to keep straight face.
"Sorry but do I know you?"she asked looking at him.
"No but let's say that I am your admirer and I ordered that wine for you." He said taking Somi's hand kissing back of it.
"What? Admirer?"she asked with baffled expressions.
"I was sitting there for sometime and saw you are waiting for somebody. I wonder who is making beautiful girl like you wait like this. Can I sit here?" He asked and Somi just nodded.
"Thank you so I was saying I felt bad that someone gorgeous like you have to wait like this." He said smiling at Somi.
"He must have caught with something." She said.
"Still I will never let my girl wait for me if I had girlfriend."he said gently placing hand on her hand. She looked at it and at the man who was flirting with her.
"I thought you had girlfriend. You are so good looking then how could you not have girlfriend?" She said smiling back flirting.
"I guess I was waiting for the right one."he said kissing back of her hand again.
"I have fiance." She said but that man smirked.
"I don't see any engagement ring that means..."
"He will give me soon."she said but man smiled smugly. He took glass of wine from Somi and took sip from it where Somi took the sip.
"Tastes more sweet now."he said handing the glass back to her. He got up and walked towards her and leaned down. He put hands on both handles of chair trapping her.
"You are more beautiful when close. If you were my girl, I would have not let you wait for me like that and I definitely would have not invited to restaurant like that. You should get treated like princess."he said putting strand of hair behind her ear. She wrapped hand around his neck with flirty smile.
"Thank you handsome. You have way with your words. But you didn't tell me your name."she said.
"I am Park Jimin gorgeous."he said leaning more towards her.
"I am Somi."she said and Jimin smirked at her.
"What if your fiancé see us like this?"he asked smiling smugly at her.
"He can't do anything because his father have signed contract with us in exchange of our marriage so he have to marry me no matter what." She said smiling smugly.
"So there is no chance for me if you are getting married.."he said pulling away but Somi pulled him down.
"What does marriage have to do with this. We can still you know..."she said and he smirked.
"You are fucking slut, aren't you!!"he said glaring at her.
"What??"she asked with confusion on face. Jimin pulled away from her smirking at her.
"Gotchu Bitch!"he said chuckling before clapping once.
"Great Jobe Jiminie." Yoongi said walking out with smirk and smiled smugly at Somi.
"Her perfume is so cheap and her face is caked with makeup. That disgusted me and ahet thought I want to sleep with her."Jimin scoffed crossing his arms.
"What tha fuck is going on here?" Somi said standing up with anger.
"The person you are planning to marry is my boyfriend. How dare eye my man you bitch!"Yoongi said glaring at her. She laughed crossing her arms.
"Ohh so you are his boyfriend but that day you were serving us coffee. I don't think Taehyung even want to admit that you are his boyfriend infront of everyone.You are like his dirty secret."she said smugly.
"At least he is with me in secret unlike you sneakily want to marry him because he doesn't even look at you and I can gladly tell you how amazing our sex life is because he will not even think to sleep with you. Secret or public, doesn't matter. He is mine not yours, I share bed with him not you, he proposed me not you."he said showing her his ring with smirk.
"How dare you talk to me like that? But guess what no matter what you do, his father have signed the contract so Taehyung has to marry me."she said crossing her arms.
Yoongi smiled, " let's see then who's words will be true. You met him right ? So he is my best friend Park Jimin with whom you were ready to spread your legs and whatever you talked about and everything that happened, we have full clip with us. This clip shows you are nothing but slut who sleeps with any random men.
Second, I heard you used work as a model for enhance cosmetic firm but got fired because you stole expensive products from them and you slept with company's owner in exchange of let you go without filing complaint against you."Yoongi said smugly. Colours drain from Somi's face hearing Yoongi's words.
"You are talking bullshit and trying to scare me but that's n-not gonna work."she said clenching her fists. Yoongi laughed and strikes his fingers. Namjoon and Jin came out with smug smiles. Namjoon handed all files and photos to Yoongi.
"I am lying then what do you say about this photos.." Yoongi said showing her photos of her with company's owner entering the restaurant and also her photos of kissing him in lobby of hotel. Her face showed horrified expressions seeing all the photos.
" And if this not enough then I also have copy of company's letter which says why they fired you and employees opinions copies about how you stolen company's products. So if you don't want to get exposed, you know what you have to do. I will not hesitate to expose all these in public if you don't cancel this fucking engagement."Yoongi said crossing his arms after handing files back to Namjoon.
"All of you will regret messing with me."Somi said fuming with anger.
Jimin chuckled, " You still think you have chance after that. You know what will happen if any of these information goes out in public. Trust me we have full intentions to handover this to media so you will get more famous than you already are, don't you think it's good idea gorgeous!" Jimin said smirking at Somi. She started shaking with anger but her face showed fear.
"You have 24 hours to cancel this bullshit engagement or you will hear your stealing announcements and name of peoples you slept with tomorrow morning in news."Yoongi said smiling sweetly at her mocking her.
"I will not forget this."she yelled. Same time, Taehyung and Jungkook who were hiding came out. They came without anyone noticing and hide to see what happens. Taehyung walked towards Yoongi and wrapped hand around Yoongi's waist smiling.
" You are not getting any sleep tonight. That was so hot baby."Taehyung whispered and kissed Yoongi's cheek. Yoongi blushed slapping Taehyung's hand wrapped around him.
"And you are not needed here bitch. Get out my restaurant and if you mess with us again then you will face serious consequences. Remember you have 24 hours."Jungkook said glaring at Somi as he wrapped hand around Jimin.
"See, this is my boyfriend and I don't have any interest in sleeping with you but what can I do, I had to help my best friend." Jimin said and kissed Jungkook's lips infront of her catching Jungkook off guard. Somi stomped her feet in anger and stormed out of restaurant.
"That was sexy peaches." Jungkook said wrapping both hands around Jimin's waist pulling him against him. Jimin giggled hugging Jungkook kissing his neck.
Taehyung pulled Yoongi against him hugging him tightly. Yoongi smiled and wrapped hands around him hugging back.
"You got me worried baby."he whispered while hugging him.
"I am sorry Taehyungie but I wanted to teach that bitch a lesson for trying to steal you from me. You are mine and no one can get away from eyeing you with wish to have you."Yoongi said pulling out and pouting at Taehyung. Taehyung smirked and cupped Yoongi's cheeks and kissed his pout.
"Fuck you are so adorable but also sexy at the same time love. What should I do with you..."Taehyung said and Yoongi giggled snuggling against him.
"Now we just have to wait till tomorrow morning."Jin said clapping with happiness.

"Just wait and watch. Everything going to so good for us tomorrow."Taehyung said smirking.