Surprise

(2 years later)

Yoongi's PoV:-
"Where are you taking me Jiminie?" I said with pink eye mask covering my eyes.
"You will see yoonie!"he said excitement clear in his voice. We walked for few minutes and he stopped me.
"Now remove your eye mask on count of three."he said and I nodded.

"1.....2............3 !"

I removed eye mask and my eyes widened looking at path illuminated with light.

I looked around still in shock but couldn't find Jimin anywhere.
"Where did he go?"I mumbled to myself then my phone started ringing. I took out my phone to see taehyungie calling. I quickly picked up the call.
"Hello taehyungie."
"Baby, I assume Jimin have brought you to the path."he asked.
"Yess. It looks so beautiful tae. Where are you?" I asked hurriedly.
"Woah breath babe. Start walking on the path and you will know where to go. Meet you soon love."he said and hung up before I could say anything. I pouted but started walking on the path looking around. After few minutes of walking came turn. I noticed the arrow showing right on the trunk of tree.
"What is this?" I picked up the box placed near the tree.
"It is so cute."I squealed as soon as opened the box. I took out soft cat plushie and hugged it to my chest.

I also noticed note with the plushie and giggled reading the note

"Your cheeks are as soft as this plushie and that makes me want to kiss them baby. Keep walking bub, I am waiting ♥️"

"I started walking again holding plushie to my chest looking around the fairy lights. Everything looks so magical and beautiful as if it is so fairyland.  I stopped when I saw two adorable boy and girl holding something in their hands. They ran towards me as soon as they saw me.

 They ran towards me as soon as they saw me