Coincidence

Taehyung's Pov:-
"You guys know each other?"yoongi asked as I nodded and smirked.
"He is jungkook's elder brother."I said crossing my arms.
"Oh and my hyung's boyfriend."he mumbled.
"So he is the beautiful pale boy who had you wrapped around his finger as Jungkook said."namjoon hyung smirked and I groaned.
Yoongi blushed deep as his eyes widened. He fiddled with his fingers.
"You better not playing with my dongsaeng."yoongi's brother said glaring at me.
"No, I am not playing with him."I said sternly. I couldn't even think about that..
"That's good or you have face me. I am seokjin by the way, yoongi's elder brother. Nice to meet you."he said raising his hand towards me for handshake.
"I am taehyung. Nice to meet you too."I said shaking his hand.
"I hope you didn't had too much naughty business before we came."Jin hyung said wiggling his eyebrows at yoongi.
"Hyung stop, we didn't do anything."yoongi said as blush tinted his cheeks. Jin hyung giggled as Namjoon hyung chuckled looking at me. I rolled my eyes.
"Since you are here also, stay here for lunch with joonie."Jin hyung said smiling at me.
"Can I jagiya?"I whispered in my baby's ear. He looked at me and nodded shyly.
"Ok."I said smirking lightly.
"Awesome now yoonie help me."Jin hyung said pulling yoongi with him.
They went in kitchen living namjoon hyung and me alone.
"Someone is falling hard I see."namjoon hyung smirked as I scoffed.
"That brat can't keep his mouth shut."I groaned cursing Jungkook as Namjoon hyung chuckled.
"By the way, Jackson and bambam are coming back."namjoon hyung said smiling. They are our childhood friends. They moved to other city due to their father's work.

 They moved to other city due to their father's work

"When they are coming?"I asked

"Tomorrow. They will join you and Jungkook in your school."he said.
I nodded as we talked about our gang business. Other than street fighting we have our own gang that do other business. Ofcourse illegal!!!
"Lunch is ready." Yoongi came calling us.
We sat on dinning table and jin hyung served us plate.
(Soondubu jigae)👇