Race and rescue

Yoongi's Pov:-

I feel drained due to continuous struggling and trying to cut rope with knife. I feel rope cutting through skin of my legs and wrists.
"Just half and hour and I will be free from you bitch."bambam snickered.
My breathing hitched as I tried hard to cut down the ropes. I tried to look out of window. It was almost dark outside. We were on some highway which I don't know. I plopped my head back down on seat releasing puff of air. I didn't stopped rubbing my arms against knife.
Suddenly, one car collided with us from behind.
"What the fuck.."bambam screeched as trying to gain control on steering wheel.
"Stop the car right fucking now bambam."Jackson's voice boomed. I guess they are driving in line with our car. I let out sign of relief. I noticed Bambam distracted and I rolled falling in gab between front and back seats. I got up and started rubbing my wrists continuously against knife.
"Come on." I pleaded as ropes where getting thinner and thinner.
"Fucking stop before I shoot you."I heard taehyung yelled in anger.
"You wouldn't dare because your pretty little slut is here."bambam yelled back driving beyond speed limit. He gonna get us both dead with this speed. I cut down last thread of rope and quickly untied the ropes on my legs. I slowly crawled on side of the seat. I noticed rod underneath seat. I slowly picked up the rod and hit the back of bambam's head. He screamed as he lost control on car. I got tossed back on the car and rod fall down from my hand.
"You fucking bitch."he yelled as car hit the sidewalk. I jumped and open the car door. I ran out and saw taehyung running towards me.
"Baby."he yelled as I ran in his arms. I let out cry I am holding for long in his arms. I slumped in his arms crying clutching on his jacket.
"Baby, baby I got you. You are safe now."he caressed my cheek holding me against him. He picked me up and walked towards the jeep. I signed in relief resting my head against his chest.
"He is unconscious right now due to hit. Nicely done yoongi."Lucas said as I slightly nodded.
"Thank you for helping me."I said as he shook his head.
"I was responsible for your state so I had to do it. Taehyung is brother and I can't betray him like that."he said.
"Let him rest. We will talk later." Taehyung said and walked towards jeep.

Taehyung's Pov:-

I placed him in back seat and climbed beside him. He looked at me as I inspect his body. I took his hands in mine and checked rope marks those were making his pale beautiful skin red and scratched.
"It's ok taehyungie. It doesn't hurt that much."he mumbled rubbing nose against my shoulder.
"Baby, you are hurt.. ofcourse I will be worried till I treat all your injuries."I said. He wrapped hands around me straddling me but winced immediately.
"Are you ok sweetheart?"I asked worriedly.
"My back hurts. I hit my back when he lost control on car."he said resting head against my chest. I caressed his head kissing his forehead.
"We will soon head home and I will take care of you."I whispered nuzzling my nose in his neck inhaling his scent making myself assure that he is safe in my arms.
Someone knocked the window. I rolled the glass down. Jaebum was standing there.
"Everything is settled now. Lucas will drive you guys. Jackson have called the car for us. We have tied bambam now. We will bring him with us to warehouse. Everyone is worried for yoongi, especially Jin hyung there so go quickly."he said.
"Taehyungie, let's go quickly please."my baby mumbled against my neck.
"Yes baby we are leaving."I whispered  rubbing his sides.
"Tell Lucas to come quickly."I said to jaebum. He nodded walking away.
In few minutes, he jogged towards jeep getting in driving seat.
"Let's go."he said starting the jeep and we drove off to the warehouse. My baby snuggled against me slightly whining due to the pain. I rubbed his sides softly comforting him as much as I can.
"It hurts tae."he whined against my neck clutching on my jacket. I wish I could take away his pain.
"There there sweetheart. We will reach soon."I whispered kissing his head. I know it gonna take time to reach warehouse because we had to drove so much distance to catch up with bambam's car. I looked at Lucas through rearview mirror. He indicated forty five minutes more to reach warehouse.
I groaned rubbing my forehead.
"How much more time taehyungie?"yoongi asked as I slumped my head against seat.
"Forty five minutes more baby."I said and he pouted looking at me.

"I said and he pouted looking at me

"It's too long taehyungie."he whined pouting.
"How about this baby.... Take a nap till we reach."I said cupping his cheeks.
"Rub my back."he mumbled looking at me with puppy eyes. My heart melted and I kissed his pouting lips. I smiled nodding head.
"I will rub your back baby. Now gat some sleep."I said and he nodded resting his head against my chest. I rubbed his back kissing his head repeatedly.

Soon, he felt asleep in exhaustion, tiny snores leaving his mouth

Soon, he felt asleep in exhaustion, tiny snores leaving his mouth. I caressed his cheek resting my cheek against his head.
I felt utter relief having my baby back in my arms. Thank God, we got him in time or else I can't even what would have happened to my precious baby.
I will take down anyone who will try to hurt my baby. He is mine to protect and take care.

Hey amazing readers,
That's it for today's chapter.
It is short chapter and I wrote it as I didn't able to update for few days..
Sorry for slow updates. I have been really busy with my college works.
I will try to update as frequent as possible, so bear with me
Stay tuned and keep reading
Be happy and healthy 🥰
Borahae 💜💟💜💟

I will try to update as frequent as possible, so bear with meStay tuned and keep readingBe happy and healthy 🥰Borahae 💜💟💜💟

( Yoonmin was hilarious in this one and cutest 🤭😭😂😂💜🥰😍😍❤️)