Apology

Yoongi's Pov:-

"I like you yoongi......."

"I like you yoongi....."

Jackson's words swirled in my mind constantly. I sat down on the bed gripping my head in my hands. My head is going to explode due to thinking of everything. I signed and slumped on the bed looking at the ceiling.
He left to talk with Bambam after some time. He understood when I told him I don't think of him like that but I could see sadness in his eyes. But I can't help but feel guilty.

But it is not your fault....

My mind told me I was right but Jackson became good friend of mine in few days. I thanked him greatfully in my mind for understanding me. My heart and mind keep going back to one person...

Kim Taehyung....

I startled from my thoughts when there was knock on my window. No on come from window except one person. I turned my back towards window closing my eyes. The sound of knocking keep going on. I stood up in irritation and saw tae standing there knocking. He looked at me with pleading eyes but I shook my head.

He looked at me and raise his fist ready to punch the glass. I sprinted towards window and opened the lock.

"What the hell are you doing?"I screeched. He didn't said anything. Then his arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me towards him hugging me.

"I am so so fucking sorry baby."he whispered. I rolled my eyes trying to break free from his hold but he tightened his arms around me. I huffed pouting and wiggled in his hands.

"Stop struggling baby."he whispered pulling me more closer without leaving any gap between us.
"Taehyung, let me go."I said huffing trying to push him but he was too strong.
"Baby please, I know I was fucking fool to not believe you. I will never do that again. Forgive me please."he said in pleading voice.
"Tae let me go please."I murmured. He signed and pulled out looking down. He clenched his fist but hissed. I gasped looking at his bloodied hand as blood drip down from his hand.
"Oh my god tae, your hand is bleeding."I said trying to hold his hand.
"Let it be kitten. Try to forgive me please. I will ask for your forgiveness again and again and this I punched the glass because I feel mad at myself for being fucking bastard towards you.You being mad at me and being away from me hurts more than this. I just got you and I kept messing up everything."he said turning around walking towards window.
I blinked my tears gathering and ran towards him. I gripped his shoulder turning him around. I glared at him.
"In what world you thought that I will be ok with you hurting yourself like this."I said pointing at his hand. He looked at me with his eyes widened. I pulled him with me and point at bed. He sat down without saying any word. I smiled a little at his obedience.
"Don't move from your space and don't talk. I am still mad at you."I said frowning. He nodded looking down.
I walked towards my closet and searched for first aid kit. I pulled out first aid kit and sat beside him. I took his hand in mine. I saw shards of glass  in his cut. I glared at him and smacked his arm.
"If you ever do this again then I will not talk to you after that."I said as he nodded his lips curved in to little smile. I started treating his wound.

Taehyung's Pov:-

I looked at my angel as he pulled out shards of glass carefully.
"Does it hurt?"he whispered slowly wiping the blood with cotton.
"Nope."I said staring at him as he shook his head.
"You are so careless."he said huffing.
"You are too good for me."I said cupping his cheek with other hand.
"Don't throw this dramatic lines at me, I am not going to melt."he said as I chuckled slowly.
"But it is truth baby."I cooed as he puffed his rosy cheeks and pressed cotton on my wound.
"Ouch hurts baby."I winced and he let out small giggle.
"You deserve it."he mumbled and started wrapping bandage around my wound. He closed the first aid kit setting it near lamp. He looked at me as I stared at him. Silence set in the room. I tried hard and resist urge to pull him in my arms.
"How did you get to know the truth?"he asked softly fiddling with his fingers.
"I saw CCTV video. I realised how dumb I was. Jungkook put on sense in my head before I mess this up more than I already did."I said clenching my fist wanting to punch myself for being fool.
"Don't clench your fist. You have cut there."he said frowning.

Look at my baby. He is mad at me but still worried about me.

I signed as my control break loose and I pulled him pulling him on my lap. He squeaked wrapping hands around my neck. His mouth gape open like a fish. Adorable pout settled on his lips.

"I am mad at you but I can't even curse."he huffed. I chuckled but stopped myself as he glared at me. I raised my hands in surrender.

"Don't laugh you meanie. I am going to punish you."he said pointing at me.
"What punishment?"I asked curiously than scared.
"You will not get to touch me for week."he said crossing his arms. I look at him in disbelief. 
"No you don't....."I said but he nodded his head repeatedly. I snaked arm around his waist pulling him against me.
He wiggled in my hold,"tae, you are already breaking the rule."he gasped as I buried my head against his neck skimming nose against his pale skin.
"Spare me some time kitten. Start your from tomorrow"I said as he moaned softly clutching my jacket.
"O-ok, let me go now."he said trying to push me holding my shoulders. I picked him up twirling him around.
"But that means you forgive me right?"I said grinning as he nodded slightly beautiful smile gracing his face. I put him down and kissed his forehead.
"Thank you so much baby. It means so much to me. I will never let you down."I whispered as he nodded looking at me with smile.
"You better not."he said and snuggled against me his nose touching my neck. I smiled holding him close protectively. I looked down to caress his cheek that have small bandage.

He hurt my precious baby....

"Your punishment is still going to happen."he said as I groaned. He giggled as we sat down his head on my shoulder.
"Baby, I am sorry again."I whispered.
"It's ok..you said so many times."he mumbled.
"I will say it more."I said kissing his forehead softly.
"Ok now go to your house. I am sleepy." He said as I grunted.

Yoongi's Pov:-

He looked at me with scrunching his nose.
"Can't I sleep here with you tonight?"he said pulling me closer.
"Kim Taehyung, don't try to trick me."I  said glaring at him, I can see playful look in his eyes.
"Ok baby fine fine..."he said signing getting up.
"Good night."I said.
"Good night love."he said and kissed my cheek climbing out of window not before winking at me. I blushed and closed the curtains.

I plopped down on my bed with stupid grin on my face. I hugged my plushie signing. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep dreaming about boy I am falling hard for......

Hey amazing readers,
This is it for today's chapter.
Yoongi forgiven taehyung..
Little fluff chapter.
G-dragon meet yoongi and taehyung still doesn't know it....
Stay tuned and keep reading
Stay happy and healthy 🥰
Borahae 💜💟💜

Stay tuned and keep readingStay happy and healthy 🥰Borahae 💜💟💜

(First Run BTS episode 🥺🥺😍😍🥰❤️💜💟)