Bonded with Bad boy- final chapter

Smut ahead

"Give me your hands love."Taehyung whispered making Yoongi shiver. He hold both of his hands in front of the Taehyung. Taehyung smirked and tied Yoongi's hands with his tie and slowly leaned to kiss Yoongi's forehead. Then he raised his hand up to tie them to bedpost.
"Now you can't escape from me now baby."he smirked and planted his lips against Yoongi's soft ones grunting at the feeling of his pretty husband's doll like lips. Yoongi moaned at the feeling of his husband's hot tongue invading his mouth. Their tongues tangled in passionate kiss as their clothed erections brushed against each other. He wrapped legs around Taehyung's waist as Taehyung's hips grind against his. Taehyung bit his lip slightly making him whine and swiped tongue over it soothing the pain. He planted few more kisses on Yoongi's lips before trailing kisses down his neck. He left wet kisses against Yoongi's neck as Yoongi let out moans which were music to his ears.
"I am gonna mark this pretty soft skin with my marks baby. It is literally glowing and tempting me to mark every inch of it and I am gonna do exactly that." Taehyung growled before attacking his neck sucking the skin.
"Ahh mhmmm tae." He moaned loudly as his hands strained against the bedpost. Taehyung kept sucking hickeys around his neck making him go crazy. His back arched when Taehyung's tongue swiped against his nipple.
"They are hard just for me babe."Taehyung smirked and took on nipple in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around it and biting it slightly.
"Ahh Ahh taehyungie let me touch you Ahh Ahh."Yoongi moaned and said as Taehyung kept sucking his nipple.
"Not so soon baby."he smirked releasing his nipple and sat straightening up. He gazed at his husband's hooded eyes as he unbuttoned remaining buttons of his shirt. He slowly slide his shirt down his shoulders making Yoongi impatient.
"Tae please."he pleaded wiggling his tied hands . Taehyung smiled removing his shirt throwing it aside. He leaned down to kiss Yoongi who returned the kiss in fervour.
"So pretty and beautiful just for me."he whispered rubbing thumb against Yoongi's lips. Yoongi swiped his tongue against it sucking on his thumb.
"Fuck baby you are driving me crazy."he grunt and swirled his tongue against Yoongi's. He pulled out and unbuttoned his shorts removing them along with his underwear.
"Now I am gonna enjoy my dessert babe."he whispered in Yoongi's ear before biting tip of his ear.
"Ahh mhmm."Yoongi panted in Taehyung's hold as he held his legs. He spread them before leaning down.
"Oh god, tae."Yoongi moaned as Taehyung plunged his tongue in his hole. His tongue was relentless as he ate him out with fervour.
"Ahh Ahh mhmm Ahh tae mhmm."he moaned continuously trying to move his hips but Taehyung's hold was firm. He suddenly pulled out and turned him around.
"That's better."he growled spreading Yoongi's buttocks. He started to enter his tongue again.
"Oh my god taehyungie."Yoongi screamed moaning wiggling his hips but Taehyung held his hips.
"Stay still babe."he said kissing Yoongi's butt making him blush. He slowly entered his one finger making Yoongi moan at the feeling. He started thrusting his finger inside. He kept thrusting in and out as he planted kisses on Yoongi's back. Yoongi's back arched at the feeling of Taehyung's lips against his skin.
"Ahh god taeee."he moaned loudly as Taehyung entered three fingers in his hole. He thrusted his fingers quickly inside out to make him moan again and again. He felt knot forming in his stomach as Taehyung thrusted his fingers relentlessly inside his hole.
"I am g-gonna cum tae."he said moaning as he held bed post in both hands.
"Go ahead babe. This is not going to be only time for you Tonight."Taehyung whispered leaning down without stopping his fingers. He kissed back of Yoongi's neck while quickly thrusting his fingers.
"Ahhh tae ahh mhmm Ahh."Yoongi moaned and came moaned Taehyung's name. He panted riding down his orgasm feeling Taehyung's lips against his neck.
"We have whole night to make love baby. Let me pleasure you as much as I can love."Taehyung said and turned his face to kiss him deeply.

"Taehyung said and turned his face to kiss him deeply