Possessive boyfriends

Yoongi's Pov:-

We were having night out at my house including jimin and mark. We were watching "Legend of blue sea".
Ohhh....Lee minho is so hot....

Not as hot as taehyung...

"I love this drama so much. My boy look so handsome here."jimin said.
I rolled my eyes, "you say that about every actor."I said crossing my arms.
He glared at me," shut up."he pouted.
My phone buzzed causing me to jump in surprise.
I checked my phone and it was messages from Eunwoo. I remembered taehyung's and mine last encounter with Eunwoo which was not good at all.

"Yoonie, your face went pale, what happened?"

"Eunwoo texted me."I said as they both gasped.

"You are not going to text him right? Taehyung doesn't seem to like him.."jimin said looking at me curiously. It is rude not to reply. I read his messages and my heart rate accelerated.

Phone conversation

"Yoongi, can we please hang out and talk after school tomorrow?"

"No Eunwoo."

"Why?"

"You know Eunwoo that taehyung will get mad?"

"So you won't even meet other boys because of him..."

"I have to go....bye...."

I turned my phone off and look up to see jimin and mark staring at me.
"I think Eunwoo is still into you."mark said as I groaned. But I am not into him and I don't want to hurt his feelings more.

"Who is in to Yoongi?" A voice boomed causing us to flinch and fall out of our bed with thud. I rubbed my butt and stood up slowly following with jimin and mark.

There stood Jungkook, hobi hyung and angry taehyung. He had this dangerous look on his face and his jaw was clenched. His eyes had dark colour shade.

"What are you doing here?"

"How did you get in here?"

"Freaking perves."

We three said at the same time.
"Doesn't matter." Jungkook said smirking crossing his arms looking at taehyung. He just stood there without saying word but with angry face.

Please god have mercy.....

"You got alpha boyfriend yoonie.. possessive and kinky.."jimin whispered in my ear making me flush. I swat his arm but he grinned at me childishly.

"I want to talk to yoongi. Out everyone." Taehyung said and all of them scrambled out of the room.

Woww what great friends I have geezz....

"So who is into you kitten?"taehyung growled crossing his arms.
"This s-seven year o-old kid i-in the a-area. H-he umm h-hee s-said mm y-yah."I stuttered trying to form excuse pathetically.

"You know you can't lie baby..I heard Eunwoo's name ..."he said as I signed.
"Uhh..hhh."I mumbled and he let out the grunt.
"I seriously need to teach that bastard to not come near my baby."he growled. My heart jumped in joy at him calling me his baby...
But mind in fear that he can kill Eunwoo.

"Taehyungie, calm down. You know, I am only interested in you."I mumbled but frown still evident on his face.
"He really does want to have death wish."he hissed as I bite my lips.
I got up walking towards him. He looked down at me and I smiled at him. I fixed hair that falling on his forehead.
I stood up on tippy toes and pressed my lips against his. He was surprised but recovered kissing me back wrapping arms around my waist pulling me closer.
"Remember taetae, I am only yours and I will stay yours."I said grinning at him.
"Damn right baby."he said flashing me his beautiful boxy smile. He have such sexy smile. I hugged him and he kissed my forehead.