First Time🔞

Yoongi's Pov:-

"Taehyungie mhm." I let out moan as he sucked my nape from behind, his hands wrapped around my waist. We were standing in the balcony of the hotel room watching the breathtaking view. He booked room for night at the hotel we had dinner.
"Thank you for agreeing to spend the night with me here baby."he whispered and kissed my neck softly.
"Does that mean we are going to...."he cut me off by shushing me with his finger.
"We don't have to do anything if you don't want love. I just wanted to sleep with you in my arms without any interruptions so I booked room. If you want we can go back. I will drop you to your house."he said rubbing his nose against my shoulder.

"Taehyungie I am ready

"Taehyungie I am ready."I mumbled blushing while holding his wrapped hands. He instantly turned me around and cupped my face.
"Baby, you don't have to agree just because I ..."
"No, I am not. I w-want to do t-that I-i  ...."I cursed myself for stuttering and just buried my head against his chest. He slowly put finger under my chin lifting my face.
"You are so adorable my love."he said and slowly took hold of my hands and wrapped them around his waist pulling me close without leaving any space between us. He took my face in his hands and slowly pressed his lips against mine. He gently moved his lips against mine. My fingers clutched his jacket as we kissed under moonlight. I moaned as he gently nibble my lower lip and swapped his tongue over it to soothe it. Our kissed become more and more intense. His hands travel down from my shoulders to my back and finally resting on my butt. He slowly squeezed my butt cheeks and I gasped. He took an opportunity and inserted his tongue inside my mouth. I moaned as his hot and moist tongue tangled with mine. He slowly swirled his tongue with mine pressing my body against his.
I whimpered clutching on his waist as his hard length rubbed against my thigh. He pulled out and I sucked out breath for air but he didn't gave me time and pulled me in for another mind numbing kiss. He pulled out trailing kisses from corner of my mouth softly biting my neck sucking.
"Ahhh tae ahh."I let out moan holding his locks while his hot mouth marked my skin.

He pulled out looking at me with hooded eyes filled with love and lust

"You are gorgeous love."he whispered and picked me up bridal style. He carried me towards bed and put me down gently on the soft matress. He placed kiss on my lips. I tried to move my lips against his but he pulled out.
"Umm why taehyungie.."I whined and he let out chuckle. He kissed my forehead and nose softly.
" Baby, I am asking you again. You really want this. I will not be able to stop myself once I started."he said kissing my neck.