Punishment

Jackson's Pov:-

"Please hyung don't do it. Taehyung will kill me."bambam pleaded trying to free his hand.
"I can't bambam. Taehyung is like my brother and I can't betray him like you. He has to know the truth."I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.
He is my little brother and I love him. But I can't hide this from taehyung after knowing the truth.
I dragged him downstairs and pushed him further in living room. Everyone looked at us in shock.
"What happened Jackson hyung?"Jungkook asked as I looked at him as curiousity plastered on everyone's face.
"What did he do now?"taehyung asked crossing his arms.
I took breath walking further but hand gripped my wrist. I looked at Bambam desperately shaking his head. I signed withdrawing my arm.
"Taehyung, I know who is traitor."I said as everyone gasped.
"Who is he?"taehyung asked angrily clenching his fist.
"Taehyung, I know you are angry but try to control it okay. Please be considerate for me."I said as he glared.
"Who is that fucker Jackson?"he growled. Yoongi wrapped his hand around his hand trying to calm him down.
"Taehyungie, calm down."he says rubbing his arm.
"Tell me Jackson right now."he said in ice cold voice making me gulp.
"Taehyung,the guy who was betraying  is bambam."I said as everyone got shocked hearing.

Taehyung's Pov:-

What the fuck!!!!

"How fucking dare you?"I growled angrily at Bambam as he flinched.
"Sorry taehyung please forgive me. I will not do it again."bambam cried.
"Do you have any idea what you did?"I said angrily walking towards him.
"Sorry taehyung sorry. I did everything for you."he said as I clenched my fist angrily trying not to smash his face.
"I fucking trusted you and what did you do.....you betrayed me and you are saying you done it for me, you fucker. That asshole could have hurt our gang members who are like family to me...why did you fucking do it bastard?"I shout as he shivered in fear crying.
"I wanted you to myself. I want take him away from you. I thought we are going to be together after I come back but that fucking guy popped out of nowhere and stole you from me. He promised me that he will not harm you when he will attack and he will kill yoongi then I can have you for myself."he screamed as I saw red hearing his motives to hurt my baby and my guys.
"Are you fucking insane?"Jungkook growled angrily.
"You crossed all the line today. You tried to hurt my baby and guys who I considered as a family. You didn't even thought about your own brother. You don't care if he got hurt. You are fucking psycho. He is your biological brother for god sake. One more thing, I was never yours and never will be. I only belong to my yoongi. I hate you with all my might."I said angrily as he cried.
"Please taehyung forgive me please."he begged but I ignored him and walked towards Jackson.
I stood in front of him as he looked down in shame tears streaming down his cheeks.
"Take him to the basement."I said to the two guys. They dragged him as he screamed trying to get away from their hold.
"What should I do with him brother you tell me."I asked him as he looked at me.
"He deserves punishment taehyung but please don't kill him."he pleaded. I signed and hold his shoulder.
"I don't know Jackson. I will try."I said as his eyes widened.
"Please don't kill him taehyung. He is my little brother. He is all I have after my appa and eomma died. Please."he said falling on his knees in front of me.
"Jackson he don't give shit about you and treats you like a trash."I said as he looked down at his hands.
"He is still my brother taehyung."he said putting head in his hands.
"Please don't be too cruel"my baby said and came towards me. He looked at me as I pulled him in my arms. I kissed his forehead softly.
"Baby, can you take Jackson to his room and stay with him. I will come there after some time."I said as Jackson looked at me with shock.
"But taehyung....."he said but I stopped him.
"I trust you."I said as he came towards me hugging me. I patted his back.
"Let's go Jacky."yoongi said softly. He pulled out and nodded.
"We both are coming with you yoonie."jimin said and mark nodded.
Yoongi nodded and they left with Jackson.
I clenched my jaw as I walked towards basement with Jungkook and hobi hyung.
"What are you doing to do tae?"hobi hyung asked.
"First we have to know how much information he had given to that bastard."I said.
"Hyung, what are you going to do with him?"Jungkook asked pressing elevator button.
"I don't know. I want to kill him for doing this but Jackson is going to get hurt. I don't want that to happen."I said rubbing my forehead.
"His brother doesn't give a fuck about him but he still take care about him. Bambam is selfish asshole hyung."Jungkook said frowning.
I nodded as we reached the basement. We entered the basement to saw bambam sitting on the floor crying as guys glaring at him.
I walked and stand front of him. He looked up then hold my legs crying.
"Taehyung, please spare me. I will never do something like this again."he begged hugging my legs.
"Pull him away and tie him to the chair."I growled as boys scurry and dragged him towards chair. They tied him to the chair. I bend down and gripped his hair making him look at me.
"Don't touch me with you filthy hands you bastard."I growled as he flinched.
"Taehyung please I did everything for you."he screamed. I slapped him on his cheek.
"Don't you dare to tell me you did this for me. You are selfish and self-centred asshole who will do anything for your benefit. How dare you to think about hurting my baby and my family."I shout angrily.
"It is all because of him. That fucking yoongi came and ruin everything for me."he said as I grabbed his throat.
"Don't dare to say my angel's name with your disgusting mouth."I said as he coughed.
"Please don't kill me."he said struggling against my grip.
"You know just as I just give one call to jaebum and he will kill you in blink of eye."I smirked and his face went pale.
"Please sp-spare m-me."he stuttered.
"Start talking and tell how much information you have given to that bastard."I said sitting on chair in front of him.
"I told him about you and yoongi. I was informing about the deals you were making so he can sabbogate them."he said looking down.
I banged fist on handle of chair in anger ignoring the pain.
"I fucking regret even considering you my friend.You don't deserve the care Jackson have for you and you don't deserve him as your brother, let alone  our gang. The only thing I feel about you now are anger and disgust. I don't want to make my hands dirty in your blood. The only reason I am not killing you is your brother. Thank him and atleast now give him respect he deserve. Don't ever fucking show your face in front of me."I growled standing up.
"Keep him here for two days tied to the chair. Give him only food and water once a day."I said and walked away as Jungkook and hobi hyung followed me.
"You did right thing tae. Jackson is going to be relieved."hobi hyung said patting my back.
"He is the only reason for sparing Bambam."I said as they nodded. We walked towards Jackson's room. I opened the door and saw Jackson sitting with head in his hands. Yoongi rubbing his back comforting him. Jimin and mark sat on the bed.
"Baby."I called out and they looked in my direction.
"Did you kill him?"Jackson mumbled gulping. I walked towards him as he stood up.
"He is in basement facing his punishment and no I didn't kill him. But send him back as we decided."I said as he hugged me.
"Thank you so much buddy. I owe you for life doing this."he said.
"You don't owe anything Jackson because you never did anything wrong. You told me truth knowing he is your little brother. Let me tell you, you are best brother anyone could ever ask for."I said holding his shoulders.
"I am really glad to have you as my friend Jackson."I said as he smiled slightly as I gave him small smile.
"I am also greatful to have you as my friend taehyung."he said as I nodded assuring him we are going to remain like that.
"Baby, lets go to our room and Jackson you can meet your brother if you want."I said as he nodded.
"Take care Jacky."yoongi said hugging him as he nodded.
"Thank you yoongi."he said as yoongi smiled at him.
We left his room and separated our paths with Jungkook, jimin, hobi hyung and mark. We entered in my bedroom. Hands wrapped around my waist from behind as soon as we entered the room.
"You are amazing taehyungie."he mumbled against my back. I smiled and turned around looking at him.
"I am not I just spared him because of Jackson."I said caressing his soft cheeks.
"Still that is great."he said hugging me tightly. I kissed his forehead wrapping hands around him.
"Come cuddle with me baby. I need your comfort right now."I said as he nodded and kissed my cheek. I pulled him to the bed. I took off my shirt and jacket. My baby blushed deep as I smirked.
"It is all yours baby."I grinned as he cover his face with blanket. I chuckled getting inside the blanket. I pulled him in my arms. He snuggled against my chest.
"Everything is going to be alright taetae."he whispered. I smiled pecking his lips softly. He hold my neck deepening the kiss. His fingers tangled in my hair. I pulled him closer holding him tightly against me. I sweep my tongue on his bottom lip asking for entrance. He allowed and I plunged my tongue in his mouth.
He moaned," ta-taehyun-gie."he said in between our kiss.
We pulled out due to lack of air panting. Our foreheads leaned against each other.
"Everything I love and care about is just you and my gang. The most important and precious for me is only you baby. You are mine and only mine my angel."I whispered as he sniffled and wrapped hands around my neck kissing my lips.
"I am all yours taehyungie. Don't ever leave me. I will also stay by your side in every situation."he mumbled kissing my neck. I tightened my grip holding him protectively as we fall asleep.

Hey amazing readers,
That's it for today's chapter.
Sorry for uploading late recently. My last year project is going on so I couldn't find time to upload but now I will upload more frequently..
Stay tuned for next chapter.
Stay happy and keep reading.
Borahae 💜💜♥️♥️

(Our baby jiminie is small and cute ☺️🥺😍🥺❤️💓👇)