Realisation

Yoongi's Pov:-

We reached my house and got out off the car. We entered the house as I wiped my tears not wanting to worry Jin hyung. I saw Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung sitting watching tv.
"Hey Namjoon hyung."Jackson said as Namjoon hyung and jin hyung got up.
Jin hyung rushed to me and looked at me worriedly.
"Yoonie baby, were you crying? What is wound on your cheek?"he rubbed my cheek and I hissed due to sting.
"Sorry Jin hyung. It is because of my brother."Jackson said bowing.
"It's not your fault. You don't need to say sorry."I said pulling his hand.
"But it's my brother's fault that you and taehyung had fight. I will take responsibility."he said and I shook my head.
"He didn't believe me so you don't need to take any responsibility Jacky "I said looking down.
" I am going to smack his face. How could he be that dumb and make my little brother cry...."Jin hyung said furiously but I shook my head holding his hand.
"I will talk to him."namjoon hyung said taking out his phone. My eyes widened.
"Hyung, it's ok he is taking care of Bambam."I said clenching fist.
"Jin h-hyung, can you treat my...."I said pointing at my cheek.
"Oh no!!! Yes I will bring the first aid box."he said pulling me in kitchen with him.

Jackson's Pov:-

I know this not situation but yoongi just called me Jacky. I felt like I have gained some important position in his life as he calls everyone close to him with nickname. But I feel more sad and ashamed than happy.
I know Bambam liked taehyung for pretty long time but I can't believe he will do something this shameful. He even hurt himself and yoongi to gain tae's attention. I don't understand how can taehyung believe this. He knows how bambam is. He will do anything to get what he wants.

"I have called kook and told him the situation. He will tell us after talking to taehyung."namjoon hyung came stuffing phone in his pocket.
"I will talk to my brother hyung. He need lesson for doing this."I said as he patted my back.
Jin hyung and yoongi came. He had bandage on his cheek. I felt bad by  looking at sadness in his eyes. He didn't deserve any of this.

Taehyung, you fucking fool.........

Taehyung's Pov:-

I wrapped bandage around bambam's hand after cleaning his wound.
Why my baby did this. I need to talk to him.
"Done."I said closing first aid kit.
"Thank you tae. I don't believe yoongi did this to me."he said. I didn't know what to say.

"Are you fucking dumb?" Jungkook stormed in the room.
"Why are you yelling?"I said as he glared at Bambam.
"What makes you think that this bitch was saying fucking truth...." He said angrily.
"Watch your mouth kook."I said glaring at him. He rolled his eyes crossing his arms.
"Did you saw what happened? Did you even listened what yoongi said? Did you not know how his nature is hyung? Why in the world you act like this I don't understand hyung....."he said rubbing his forehead.
Why is he acting like this?

"Look at his hand Jungkook, do you think he did this himself...."I said frustrated with his attitude.
"So you noticed his wound but you didn't notice the wound on yoongi's cheek....... You noticed his fake tears and you didn't noticed how yoongi was crying, pleading and he thought you will believe him atleast hear his explanation but how wrong he was....." Kook said shaking his head but I didn't hear.

The thing I heard that my baby got hurt...... He got hurt ....he got hurt...

"Jaebum show him CCTV camera footage. I hope you will know his true colours after seeing this video."Jungkook said pointing at bambam and Bambam gulped.
"What is the need to see the video when I am telling you the truth."he said.
"Why now you are scared that you will get exposed.."Jungkook smirked.
"I am warning you if anything Jungkook said is truth then don't you fucking dare to show me your fucking face."I growled at bambam.
Jaebum showed the clip glaring at Bambam.