Reality

Yoongi's Pov:-

"Please don't please."I cried out pleading as that bastard almost teared up jimin's shirt and tears streamed down his eyes. He still hold his state looking at that jerk with anger in his teary eyes.
"You disgust me asshole. You are coward who fear taehyung to fight with him face to face because you know he will fuck you up in blink of eye. I pity you bastard that you can't even fight him with this many men." Jimin said smirking at jerk.
"You bitch, how dare you talk to me like that.."he growled angrily and slapped jimin hard causing blood come out of his lip.
"Jiminieee."I screamed as he spit out blood still laughing.
"What.... Reality hurts.." he sassed as I feared he will do something to him. That jerk fumed and wrapped fingers around his throat. I panicked thinking what could I do. Jimin was trying to free himself coughing.
"You are coward asshole. You can't win against my taehyungie. You are useless without your this dogs." I screamed wanting to distract him from Jimin. He removed his grip on Jimin as he coughed trying to pace his breathing. He walked towards me on anger causing me to shiver in fear. But bambam stopped him and walked towards me.
"Don't you get it... They are trying to anger you on purpose. This bitch right here just looks innocent but he is not." He said pointing at me and slapped me on my already bruised cheek. I screamed in pain as my cheek throbbed. He took out small knife from his pocket. My eyes widened as I shook my head in fear.
"Scared now bitch huhh?" He smirked laughed with crazy glint in his eyes. He raised knife towards me.
"Leave him assholes...yooniee." jimin yelled trying to wiggle in his chair. Bambam laughed and dragged tip of knife on my shoulder causing drops of blood sipped through my shirt. I whimpered in pain biting my lips at the point they were almost bleeding.
"Boss, taehyung is here." I heard and I slacked down in relief washing through me. G-dragon smirked with bambam as he stood back.
"Look your boyfriend came for you alone to get himself killed." He said as my eyes widened and tears started streaming down my face.
"Please don't kill him. Let him and jiminie go. You can keep me and do whatever you want." I pleaded.
"What are you saying yoonie....I am not leaving without you neither will taehyung..." Jimin said.
"Ohh what a great friendship..." Bambam said sarcastically.
"I am here as you said." A voice I wanted to hear badly said making me look in the direction.

Taehyung's Pov:-

I stood up in the middle of the room
"I am here as you said." I said standing there straight planning how to execute my plan.
"Ohhh boyfriend came alone for the rescue as I said. That's something new."G-dragon smirked saying.
"Since you started to do thing like cowards, not fighting like a man and win but kidnapping to prove how much lousy bastard you are then why can't I come alone..."I said smirking crossing my arms.
"You asshole, watch your mouth or your boyfriend will suffer."he said as I clenched my fist but maintaining straight face.
"Ohhh talking about my boyfriend, he became my boyfriend recently but I am keeping up my reputation as a leader for years now so if you think you can threaten me with that then it's useless."I said but my heart ached as I saw tears gathering in my baby's eyes as he looked at me with shock.
"T-t-taehyungie w-w-what?"he stuttered as tears started rolling down his bruised cheeks. I wanted nothing but ran to him and take him in my arms.

Just bear for sometime love.....

"Have you gone crazy you jerk? What are you saying asshole?"jimin yelled fuming with anger as he looked at me.
"I am not going ruin my reputation and name just to save some boy I liked for few months." I said with making fake smug face stuffing hand in my pocket. My baby broke down crying silently looking down as guilt creeped in my heart but I ignored it wanting to make my plan work.
"P-please k-kill m-me. I-it h-hurts, I -cant l-listen any-ymore."he said between cries before looking at me with teary eyes filled with extreme sadness and helplessness.
"It's my fault that I trusted you. I s-should have k-known b-better. How c-can you l-love someone l-like m-me.."he said smiling humourless through his tears. I wanted to kill myself for making him feel this way.
"You don't deserve him bastard. What the fuck is wrong with you?"jimin yelled thrashing in his chair. It's true I don't deserve him... Because of me he is kidnapped twice due to my enemies. He is suffering because of my mess. He didn't deserve all this but I am selfish. I want him mine and I can't let him go.