Invitation

One week later

Taehyung groaned at the sound of his phone ringing. He streched his hand picking the phone from nightstand silencing the ring to avoid waking up his boyfriend who is currently sleeping peacefully against him. He remembered how he came from his balcony to just have little talk with his baby and ended up sleeping for a night.
"Who the hell is calling in early morning?" He whispered rubbing his forehead. He slowly free himself from  hand that wrapped around his waist. He replaced himself with pillow for his boyfriend to snuggle.
He walked towards balcony and phone started ringing again as soon as he entered the balcony. He rolled his eyes looking at caller ID.
"What the fuck do you want?"he growled as soon as he picked up the call.
"This is not the way to talk to your father."his father's voice boom in speaker.
"You lost that title the moment you decide to put your hands on me."he fumed angrily clenching the railing.
"Dress yourself and come to the party in next three hours."
"You can't fucking order me around."he hissed.
"You are company's next presentative. You know you have to come if you don't want your grandfather sad."he feel his anger blooming hearing his so called father's smug voice.
"I am coming only for the sake of my grandpa. Don't expect me to talk to anyone there. I don't give fuck about that."he said cutting the call not wanting to hear his father talk crap anymore.
He walked in the room and immediately feel his anger replaced with adoration. He cooed at the sight in front of him. His baby in middle of pile of two pillows and fluffy blanket till his waist rubbing his eyes sleepily.
"Taehyungie where are you?"he mumbled with closed eyes. Taehyung smiled walking towards bed. He sat down beside yoongi wrapping hands around his baby's waist.
Yoongi squeaked,"you scared me."he said fixing his messed up hair.
"You look so adorable baby."taehyung whispered kissing yoongi's cheek.
"Stop, my hairs must be looking like a bird nest."yoongi huffed pouting.
Taehyung chuckled,"aww my whiny baby, get ready we have somewhere to go."he said rubbing nose against his  yoongi's neck.
"Where?"yoongi mumbled turning around slightly there noses brushing against each other.
"I need to go to party and meet my grandpa. I want you to come with me."he said cupping yoongi's cheek.
Yoongi's eyes widened," taehyungie, how can I come? There will be media. I know how famous your father is because of his companies. What if I make you embarrassed infront of everyone. What if your grandpa didn't like me?..what if-...." Taehyung cut him off pressing finger against his lips.
"Calm down sweetheart, calm down."taehyung said rubbing yoongi's cheek softly.
"My grandpa will love you and about media, I will be there with you all the time baby. Don't worry and get ready."taehyung said kissing his forehead.
Yoongi nodded fiddling with his fingers still unsure about the situation. Taehyung signed  and got up from bed. He stood near bed and reached out his hand for yoongi. He pulled yoongi up as soon as he put hand in his. He pulled his baby against him wrapping hands around him.
"You will be fine baby."he whispered in yoongi's ear slightly pecking it. Yoongi snuggled against his boyfriend inhaling his muscular scent.
"I feel nervous and anxious."he mumbled against taehyung's chest. He feel taehyung kissing his head multiple times making small smile appear on his lips.
"You will have me by your side all the time sweetheart."his boyfriend said caressing his head affectionately.
"Thank you."he whispered pulling out kissing taehyung's cheek.
"I will go and get ready. I will pick you up in an hour."taehyung said pecking yoongi's lips. Yoongi nodded as taehyung walked towards balcony and left.
Yoongi whined slumping back on the bed signing.
"I need to get Jin hyung's help in picking out outfit. Oh my God, I only have an hour to get ready."he whispered to himself and spring out of bed running towards the bathroom. He quickly did his routine and threw some shirt and shorts running downstairs.
"Jin hyung, Jin hyung."he ranted running inside kitchen.
"Stop screaming dongsaeng. My ears will explode."Jin said covering his ears. Yoongi huffed pouting crossing his arms.
"I need your help hyung. It is an emergency."yoongi said frantically.
"Calm down yoonie and tell me."Jin said making his little brother sit on chair.
"Taehyung wants to take me to the some party to meet his grandpa."yoongi said.
"Oh that's great. Finally you get to meet his family."Jin's eyes lit up as he clapped happily.
"That's not a point hyung. I don't know what to wear."yoongi said signing at his extra hyung.
"Ok ok I get it. Let's get to your room. Your hyung will pick amazing outfit."Jin said getting his serious face pulling yoongi with him.