All across the Window

Taehyung's Pov:-
After yoongi left, I couldn't help but smirk lightly.
"Hyung you are so whipped." Jungkook chuckled as I glared at him.
"Jungkook it seems like you have thing for jimin."I mocked back as he rolled his eyes.

"Well he is pretty sexy."he smirked as I chuckled.

We walked towards my car and got inside.
"Who was that guy, he looked oddly familiar?"I asked referring to 'Kai guy'.

He looked up from phone,"he is soobin's cousin hyung."he said as I clenched my fist. He has to be in family with that bitch. That makes me even more angrier that he was dancing with my baby.

"Jealous hyung? I saw how you about break the wine glass as he was grinding against him."Jungkook teased and I scoffed.

"So what if I was jealous.....that pretty guy is full of surprises."I smirked as I started the car. Jungkook snorted and I glared at him. I guess I am whipped aren't I?

"That guy talk way too much."Jungkook grinned as I slapped back of his head. Only I can talk about him like that. He raised hands in surrender as I drove.

"What about you Jungkook? You got pretty jealous when you saw jimin with Moonbin."I teased as he scoffed.

"Yeah so! He is sassy and fiesty. And I love challenges."Jungkook grinned as I chuckled.

I drop him to his house and I drove towards my house. Yoongi.
Shit that guy really know how to get in my head. Why can't I stop thinking about him?
Why I am feeling this way towards him?

Fuck! I lost my emotions and it is impossible for someone to bring them back. Or I thought so......
I parked my car and saw dad is still not here. Not that I care, I should I even call him father.

He doesn't act like father. My mom was slut, she fucked every guy she bumped into. She disgusted me and I am glad that she left.
This explains why I am heartless bastard. I never experience love in my life. I thought I had love when I met Soobin. But I was fucking wrong. After that I stopped caring.

I walked straight to my room. I threw my shoes of my feet and removed my shirt. I glanced at yoongi's room and saw him at balcony. He was staring at me with wide eyes. I smirked as I saw him staring at my body. I grinned to myself as I walked in balcony staring at him.

"Can't help but stare right love?"I smirked as his cheeks flushed. He looks so adorable when blush coat his pale cheeks.

"I u-uhh it was h-hard not to. I m-mean good n-night."he stuttered as started going inside.

"No wait. You amuse me kitten."I winked at him. He stared at me blushing but stayed. I smirked in accomplishment.

"But I can't talk loud. Eomma and appa will kill me."he said.

"I will climb over there."I said as he stared at me shocked but he nodded slowly. I climbed on metal bars and swing myself towards his tree. I climbed it with ease and jumped on feet in front of him.

"Wow... It's like watching spiderman live."I heard him whisper as I chuckled. I walked towards him and place hand beside his head on wall. He gulped slowly and looked at me.

His cat like eyes was so bright. I want him to be light to my darkness of me.

"So w-why do y-you wanted to t-talk to m-me?"he stuttered as I smirked at him. He was extremely nervous.

And I knew why.

"Am I distracting you by being shirtless, aerumdaun?" I questioned as he blushed deeply. I smiled by myself. I love to see him blush, I don't know why.