Worry for the one you love

Taehyung's Pov:-

"Please baby listen to me.. It is dangerous for you to go out.. please don't go to the school for few days."I pleaded to my baby.
"No taehyungie, I can't skip my school. I will take care of myself"he said frowning.
"You don't understand baby. What if he try something when you are alone....I am worried sweetheart."I said pulling him closer resting my forehead against his.
"I will be fine taetae. Jiminie will be with me."he said wrapping hands around my waist.
I pulled out,"Jin hyung, please say something to make him understand."I said signing.
"Yoonie, he is worried about you. How about this...me and joonie will drop him and pick him from the school till you come back."Jin hyung said as Namjoon hyung agreed in agreement.
"Don't worry taehyung-ah. We will take care of him."hyung said. I nodded and climbed upstairs to yoongi's room frowning.

Yoongi's Pov:-

I signed as taehyungie walked to my room. He still looked unconvinced about this solution.
"You got good boy there yoonie...look how much he is worried about you.."Jin hyung said smiling softly.
"I know...but what should I do hyung?"I said fiddling with my fingers.
"Try to understand him yoonie...he knows how dangerous his enemy is..he want to take every precaution he can to protect you. "Jin hyung said caressing my head affectionately.
I nodded and walked upstairs towards my room. I entered my room and saw taehyung talking on his phone in
balcony.
"Ok kook. Make sure you are keeping eye on their every moment."he said before cutting the call. He slide phone in his pocket looking outside shaking his head. I slowly walked towards him and wrapped hands around him from behind.
"I know you are worried taehyungie. I will be in your touch and I will message you everything whatever I am doing and wherever I am going."I said against his back.
He turned around holding my hands. He give my forehead a long kiss as I relish feeling of his soft lips.
"Don't go anywhere other than school baby. Go to school then come back home straight. I will not be able to come to school till I sort this out. I can't tell you how much worried I am to let you be on your own."he said cupping my cheeks.
I wrapped hands around his neck and hugged him tightly. I feel overwhelmed by the feelings bursting in my heart. I didn't realise that some tears escaped from my eyes. I sniffled against his neck. I kissed his neck softly nibbling his skin. His arms caressed my waist as he picked me up my legs wrapped around his torso. He walked towards bed and sat down holding me.
"Baby, I am losing control."he grunted trying to pull me out. I removed my lips from his neck only to attach them with his lips. We shared open mouthed kiss, our tongues clashing together. He took over the kiss sucking my tongue.
"Ahhhhh ta-tae."I moaned in his mouth. His tongue was relentless as saliva exchanged in our mouths. He hold back of my neck firmly and caught my bottom lip in his teeth.
"Your lips are addictive baby."he growled and attacked my neck sucking skin leaving hickeys.
"Mhmmm ahh."I moaned clutching his shoulders. He detached his lips once with satisfied smirk. He smooched my lips licking my lips. String of saliva formed as he pulled out his lips. I panted but couldn't get enough of him.
"Taehyungie..."I mumbled and started kissing his lips, cheeks, nose and his neck again and again.

"I mumbled and started kissing his lips, cheeks, nose and his neck again and again