Good News

"Kim Taehyung, what the fuck did you do? They canceled the contract with us."Taehyung's appa shouted on phone as he smirked.
"That's your lesson for signing contract sneakily without telling me. How the fuck did you think that I will leave my baby and marry that fucking bitch for you shitty contract."he growled and Yoongi rub back of his hand in comforting manner.
"You asshole you ruined my plan. Ughh!" His appa cut off the call. He pocketed his phone with smirk.
"Are you okay?"Yoongi whispered at him as he leaned towards him.
"Perfectly fine love."Taehyung said kissing his forehead.
"Guys guys, turn on the television." Jungkook said as he almost ran inside house with Jimin following him with bright smile. Namjoon turned on the television and Jin came out hearing Jungkook's voice.

"I am holding up this press conference to announce that we have decided to cancel the engagement of my daughter Somi and Taehyung. It didn't worked out as we plan because my daughter wants to get settled with her job as a model and Taehyung also want to work on his position as a new CEO. So as their parents we didn't want hold them back with this engagement." Somi's father saying on the mic as Somi stood up beside him bowing with forced smile.
"What a shitty reason to cover up their sneaky shit." Jungkook said crossing his arms.
"I don't care. They canceled the engagement, that's what matters." Taehyung said smiling as he slumped against couch.
"Fucking finally. Last two days were stressful."Jungkook said as Jimin rubbed his back.
"This is time for some celebration."Jin cheered as everyone nodded.
"How about we do night out today. Watch movies and have fun tonight."Yoongi said smiling.
"That's sounds so much fun. We didn't had get together like this since long time."Jimin said clapping hands excitedly.
"You are making plans without us guys."a voice said as Mark and Jhope walked inside the house.
"What are guys doing here?" Jin asked in surprise.
"Thank me." Jungkook said waving his phone as he smirked wrapping hand around Jimin's waist.
"Yoonie, I am so happy for you."mark exclaimed hugging Yoongi who smiled happily.
"Thank you markie ."he said hugging back rubbing mark's back.
"Let's have breakfast guys. We have whole day to ourselves. Let's go to mall first, what day?"Jin asked in excitement. Everyone cheered agreeing while heading to breakfast table.
"Woah Jin hyung, everything looks delicious." Jungkook said his mouth watering looking at table.

" Jungkook said his mouth watering looking at table

"Enjoy everyone..sit down."Jin said smiling at everyone. They ate breakfast talking and eating happily with each other.
"It's tastes so good hyung." Jungkook said smiling with stuffed mouth.
"Thank you kook. For change, you are praising me instead of teasing me."Jin said smiling smugly at him. Jungkook rolled his eyes and pouted looking at Jimin. Jimin giggled and kissed Jungkook's puffy cheek.
Jungkook huffed, " now I am being good to you. Now you are teasing me."
"Sorry dongsaeng. Eat to your heart content. Here take this."Jin said putting one more omelette in his plate. Jungkook smiled widely showing his bunny teeth as Jimin couldn't help but smile at that smile.
"I didn't knew Jeon Jungkook can act cute like this!"Taehyung teased earning glare from Jungkook. He laughed throwing back his head.
"Don't tease them Tae."Yoongi whispered in his ear. Taehyung smiled at his frowning boyfriend and intertwined their fingers under table. Yoongi smiled as his cheeks tinted red with shyness.