Trap

Taehyung's Pov:-

"Come baby, I will drop you off to the school."I said entering the room.
"You are not coming to school? Your mission had completed right?"he asked me wrapping hands around my waist.
I kissed his forehead,"baby, I have to plan what to do with G-dragon's gang."
"I am worried about you taehyungie. Didn't you saw how Jungkook got injured that day. If something happens to you then....?"he said clutching on my hoodie.
I caressed his cheeks,"baby don't worry nothing will happen to me. Infact take care of yourself. I am worried about you more. That bastard want to take you away from me. I will not let that happen."I leaned kissing his lips softly and rubbed my nose against his. He leaned his head against my chest as I ran my fingers through his fluffy locks.
"Let's get you to school babe."I said inhaling his sweet scent.
"Um ok."he mumbled still snuggling against me. Oh my clingy baby....

I picked him up as he wrapped legs around my waist. I walked downstairs seeing jin hyung and Namjoon hyung sitting on dining table.
"You had breakfast baby?"I whispered . He nodded his head against my shoulder. I smiled kissing his forehead.
"Eww.... I am going to gag..too much sweetness."Jin hyung said as Namjoon hyung chuckled.
"I will drop him to school. Who is going to pick him up?"I asked.
"As always hobi and Markie."my baby mumbled against me. We bid them goodbye and got in the car.
I drove to school and parked infront of school in few minutes.
"We are here babe."I said as he nodded. I caressed his cheek and pecked his lips leaning.
"Take care taehyungie."he said leaning against my palm.
"You too baby."I said and he got out of the car. He waved at me entering through school gates.

Yoongi's Pov:-

Jimin came running and hugged me.
"Morning yoonie."he said wrapping me in his arms.
"Good morning jiminie."I said smiling at him.
"Where is Markie?"I asked.
"He is having fever so he did not came. That's I wanted to talk to you. Hobi hyung will not be able to come. How you are going back home yoonie? I could have drop you but I have extra lecture today so I can't."he said.
"I don't know what to do.."I said thinking.
"How about namjoon hyung?"he asked but I signed.
"I would have told him but now he and Jin hyung was going to his hometown for one day. They must have left by now."I said pouting.
"What to do?"jimin said rubbing his forehead. Bell ranged signalling for first period.
"Let's go now. We will think later."I said pulling him with me. We ran to our classes.

Day quickly went by and now we were putting our stuff back in our lockers.
"What are you going to do yoonie?"jimin asked.
"I will just book a cab to home."I said closing my locker.
"But yoonie it can be dangerous. "Should I just skip the class and drop you..."he said.
I was going to refuse but a voice interrupted us.
"No need. I will drop him off."
We turned around and saw Lucas standing there.

"We turned around and saw Lucas standing there

"Oh hey Lucas." Jimin said waving his hand. He walked towards us with hands stuffed in his pocket. I rolled my eyes as girls drooling seeing him.
"Um hobi hyung told me to pick you up."he said.
"Oh thank you. I will inform taehyung ."I said pulling out my phone.
"I informed him and he is in meeting with important allies of ours."he said.
"Ok."I said sliding phone back in my pocket.
"Then I will go to the class. Yoongi message me or call me when you reach home ok"jimin said hugging me.
"I will."I mumbled and started walking with him. We reached towards his car and he opened the door for me.
"Thank you."I got in and he closed the door. He got in the passenger seat.
He handed me the bottle of my favourite juice.
"Taehyung asked me to give it to you."he said. I smiled happily taking the bottle from him. I took big gulp of water savouring the taste.
Suddenly my head started spinning slightly, my vision started blurring. I clutched on my seat. I looked at Lucas.
"Lucas, I-i am suddenly f-feeling dizzy."I said as I blinked my eyes trying to clear my vision. He took bottle from my hand throwing it on back seat. He then took out handkerchief. Before I could think, he clamped handkerchief against my nose. My eyes widened and I struggled against his hold holding his hand but he was stronger.
Tears rolled down my eyes as my vision started to blurred more.
I thought about taehyungie as I desperately clawed his hand.
"Save me taehyungie." I thought before everything blacked out.

After three hours (after yoongi got kidnapped)

I came back from warehouse and entered my house. I took shower before going to meet my baby.
I walked towards my kitten's house. I ranged the doorbell but no one opened the door. I ranged few more times but nothing. I knew namjoon hyung and Jin hyung are gone to hometown. My baby and jimin should have reached home by now.
I pulled out my phone calling him.
His phone is switched off. I feel chill ran down my spine as I thought. But I shook my head getting rid of those thoughts. He must have gone to jimin or Mark's house.
I quickly called jimin. He picked up after few rings.

"Hello tae. What's up?"

"Yoongi is with you right?"

"No... Lucas came to pick him up. He told us you sent him. I had extra classes so I couldn't go with them."he said and my blood ran cold.

"He is not at home jimin."I said clenching my fist.

"Oh my god! Where is he? I thought you must sent  Lucas so I didn't suspect anything."I could feel his voice trembling.

"I will see what to do."I said.

"Call me when you know something please. I am so dumb..I am so sorry."he said crying.

"It's not your fault. That backstabbing bastard."I growled angrily punching the wall.
"I will hang up now."I said cutting the call.

I called on Lucas phone but it was also switched off.
"That fucker....how could you Lucas...after all these years of friendship."I growled getting in my car driving off to the warehouse. I called everyone on the way informing about the situation.

At Warehouse

"What the fuck is wrong with that bastard?"jaebum growled.
"First Bambam and now Lucas... fucking hell."Jungkook said angrily.
"Track their phone."i said angrily.
"I tried but couldn't. He must have thrown out their sim cards."Jackson said groaning.
"Fuck..."I growled running fingers through my hair.
I thought about my baby. He must have been frightened so much. If they ever touch his single hair, I will rip them off in shreds.
"Let's go to the school. Maybe we will find something there."I said getting up as everyone followed me.
We got on our jeep but familiar car entered from gate.
I punched the steering wheel seeing person exiting the car. We quickly got out of the car. He stood in front of us.

"Lucas, what fuck are you doing here?"

Hey amazing readers
That's it for today's chapter.
What Lucas is doing there?
What will taehyung do now?
Stay tuned and keep reading.
Be happy and healthy.
Borahae 💜💟💜♥️

(The difference between size of their hands😭👀🥺🥺🥰❤️😍)